Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-01-2014, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2014 11:06 PM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
(21-01-2014 12:12 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(21-01-2014 11:47 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I am a doll...
A pet pet doll.
Some nice people, but most want me to obey.
Pet doll.
Pet pet doll.
Every little mood...
Every little wink..
Every movement..
To fit a normies guide line..
So strict..
Stricter than for each other, because..
Lienda is to be a certain way...
*whistle whistle*
*arm smash*
hi there, invisible partner. What do you want to be named? You call me little a lot, especially when you're mad. I sure wish people would let me be... me.. . .
But then again, I'm a soft little wussy wuss when I'm drunk. So passive..

Huh Huh

WTF happened to the first post ?

Evil_monster
I'm an annoyance with the edit. I edit over and over in a way that frustrates people. (This is why some sites have timers, I'm sure.) I also got rid of the post, because some other person I consider condescending and pushy I keep changing my mind whether to do something with.

Puppet Lienda is very fed up with shove-into-place BS, so I don't need them adding to it.

Alcohol
When I get drunk, I'm very..... soft. Dodgy At the same time, anything sober me does, from sitting in a chair to the sound of my voice, gets easily labeled as bitch. Yes, just the mere sound had been punished one time too many times.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2014, 01:56 AM
I've been lurking on this site for some time, but I need to share some frustration with thinking people. Have you ever tried to sell things online, like on craigslist of facebook? If not, you are in for a real treat. Here's a mock ad I might post and the typical conversation that follows. And this happens ALL of the time!

Mock Ad:

Panasonic 55" 3D Plasma TV, $500, Summertown, TN
(some details about the TV included here.)

Questions from potential buyers:

It is 3D?????????????

Me - Yes

How big is it???????????

Me - 55 inches.

How much to do you want for it???????????

Me - $500

Will you take $34???????????

Me - no, the price is $500

OK, I want to buy it, where do you live?????????

Me - I live in Summertown.

Oh! That's too far away. I don't want to buy it anymore.
22-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Got laid off this afternoon...no reason, no warning. FML

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-01-2014, 05:16 PM
(22-01-2014 05:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got laid off this afternoon...no reason, no warning. FML

That really sucks the big one. Sorry to hear it, hope something good comes along soon. What's your industry?

22-01-2014, 05:16 PM
(22-01-2014 05:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Got laid off this afternoon...no reason, no warning. FML

Are you going to go for unfair dismissal?

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
22-01-2014, 05:22 PM
I am a bookkeeper...type of industry really doesn't matter much.

I was given no reason so I don't know what's going on. Guess they waited till I got the year end tax stuff done and mailed off and helped them move into a new office and coordinate all that.

Totally blindsided.

Going to take a couple days to regroup, then apply for unemployment and start looking for something else.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
22-01-2014, 05:47 PM
(22-01-2014 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am a bookkeeper...type of industry really doesn't matter much.

I was given no reason so I don't know what's going on. Guess they waited till I got the year end tax stuff done and mailed off and helped them move into a new office and coordinate all that.

Totally blindsided.

Going to take a couple days to regroup, then apply for unemployment and start looking for something else.

Sorry to hear that. They really gave no reason? Not even a transparently bullshit one?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-01-2014, 05:49 PM
(22-01-2014 05:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-01-2014 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am a bookkeeper...type of industry really doesn't matter much.

Totally blindsided.

Sorry to hear that. They really gave no reason? Not even a transparently bullshit one?

I asked four times...nothing.
I have no writeups, no disciplinary action, nothing.

22-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Depending on the state that's perfectly legal and their prerogative. Whether it's decent, moral, and/or good business is another matter entirely.

22-01-2014, 05:56 PM
This is a right to work state...and so it goes.