Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-01-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
"What about waste? God is going to destroy the earth anyway. *tosses trash out the window*"

Wouldn't it be so awesome if a rapture happened, and all of the pollution went with these people?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Haven't done this in a long, long while and am most certainly not about to start again, but this was just a bit more than I can handle right now...

"Your hair was cool and silky,” she said softly, “like midnight velvet."

What, on earth, does midnight velvet even mean? And why stop there? Why not have other parts of his body feel like morning corduroy, midday cashmere, afternoon mohair? No
Didn't help one bit that the above was immediately was followed by:
"Her words made his cock tighten with need and lust."
Um... yeah, I apologise. Will keep it to myself from now on.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
23-01-2014, 01:56 PM
(23-01-2014 01:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  Haven't done this in a long, long while and am most certainly not about to start again, but this was just a bit more than I can handle right now...

What, on earth, does midnight velvet even mean? And why stop there? Why not have other parts of his body feel like morning corduroy, midday cashmere, afternoon mohair? No
I don't envy you for your job. No

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-01-2014, 05:19 PM
(23-01-2014 01:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  

Confused

Wouldn't the penis tightening cause extreme pain?
I mean, with all the nerves down there, and increasing pressure on the blood from the muscular contraction causing the 'tightening'... Seems like it'd be one hell of a pain in the dick.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
23-01-2014, 05:45 PM
I think the author meant the muscle contracted. But yeah, midnight velvet? My guess is association of coldness with nighttime and smoothness with velvet.

23-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Slept like shit last night, worked all day, came home, took the garbage to the dump, cleaned the living room, washed a load of dishes, did some laundry, made supper. Now it's almost bedtime, but I have to get more laundry done, fold the last load, put up the left overs, take a shower and try to get to bed at a decent hour. I do not see how people find the time to work a full time job (or more) and still be parents. On days like this, I can barely take care of myself.

23-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Salted caramel attempt #2.
Hopefully they have it in stock this time.
23-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Jackass neighbors bitching about a two hour delay tomorrow for students because of cold temps. Asshat doesn't get it that the five thousand homeless kids that go to school may not own a fucking coat! AngryAngry Angry Unless you consider a walmart pullover fleece enough for wind chills below zero. No

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
24-01-2014, 12:05 AM
(23-01-2014 01:50 PM)Vera Wrote:  Haven't done this in a long, long while and am most certainly not about to start again, but this was just a bit more than I can handle right now...

Please don't keep it to yourself...it is worth its weight in velvet.

May I inject some realism?

She ran her hand over his balding head with the bad comb-over and said "I hope you didn't pay whoever did this to you". He thought for a moment and in a silky voice he said, "My dick just went limp".

Hi Vera Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Got put on hold... Should have press 1 for new customer then get put through instantly to the right department.