Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-01-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I fear physical effort is inevitable tomorrow.
Four flatmates moving out, 1 moving in.
I'm not looking forward to it.

I know, I think tomorrow is going to be a fishing day.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2014, 06:39 AM
Haha, I'd forgotten what gluttons for punishment you guys were when it come to my books!

(23-01-2014 01:56 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't envy you for your job.

Nah. Pity the idiots who actually pay to read this. Me - it gives me something unimportant to bitch about. Left to my own devices I'm prone to unravel... and that ain't pretty... Undecided

... and, I just realised that I use the verb unravel in this sense, 'cause of Queen (have been wondering for a while).

(Plus, pretty soon I should be starting work on Dawkins memoirs. I just hope I don't mix the two of them up and include a threesome with a werewolf and banshee in his book Rolleyes )

(23-01-2014 05:19 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wouldn't the penis tightening cause extreme pain?

Did you just ask me this? Last time I checked, I didn't really have one, so how on earth would I know how a penis would feel...

um... that came out way different than it sounded in my head Confused

DL, I guess she imagines that midnight and velvet are both poetic words, so you combine them, you get double the poeticity... only, it doesn't really work like this. Moonlight kissed sunbeams dancing in the golden night. Here I just wrote a poem. Or not.

Also, I swear, next time I read someone wax poetic about eyelashes, I'm gonna start pulling out mine by the fistful (and move on to my hair). Seriously. Who notices eyelashes! In a man! And how long can they be? Long enough for you to have to comb them? Braid them? Get lashcuts? Eyelashes, forsooth! Angry

(Hi, FC, good to see ya around [Image: dive.gif])

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-01-2014, 05:01 PM
(24-01-2014 12:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I fear physical effort is inevitable tomorrow.
Four flatmates moving out, 1 moving in.
I'm not looking forward to it.

I know, I think tomorrow is going to be a fishing day.

The gays don't fish. The go disco dancing, buy butt plugs, take ecstasy, and wear feathers and sparkly hot pants. Everyone knows that muffs. You're doing it wrong.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
24-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Bought a new dining table last weekend, but I've got wait weeks for it to come in. I want it NOW Angry Weeping
24-01-2014, 11:55 PM
I hate these new flatmates that just moved in today.
They're disrespecting my shit. My pushbike was moved outside which they better put back into the dinning room.
It's 7pm and I wanna cook dinner and there's boxes of their shit EVERYWHERE, in the hallway, in the kitchen, infront of the door.
I can't even get into the fridge let alone cook something on the stove.
OH and they're nowhere in sight, they all fucked off to go eat dinner somewhere.

You know the first thing they asked me?
"So when are you moving out?"

Bunch of fucktards.

24-01-2014, 11:58 PM
OH and they got a massive fucking dog which is stupid because it's a tiny house and there's no backyard, and it's splashed water all over the kitchen floor, I almost slipped, because it can't drink water out of it's bowl for shit.

25-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Damn muffs, that sucks!! My home is my sanctuary, I couldn't imagine sharing it with a bunch of fucktards Hug
25-01-2014, 01:43 AM
I've lived with fucktards for the past 22.5 years of life, I'm use to it.
But this lot is particularly fucktarded (coining that word).

8:39pm, boxes still everywhere and half their shit is still outside.
Where's the rain when you need it?

I forgot to mention the best bit. I was having a nanna nap this afternoon and they had some friend over whom had a baby with them (at least I hope it was a friend and not them). While this friend and my flatmates were outside sitting around, right outside my window I might add, this baby was in the living room SCREAMING, I mean SCREAMING, crying is not a strong enough word to describe what this child was doing.
All the while the parent is ignoring it.
Now I understand the concept to let a baby cry itself to sleep and shit, but common, this is MY house, I've lived here for over a year and when you're a guest in MY house you keep your god damn child quiet while I'm trying to have a fucking sleep you stupid rude bitch!

I hate babies.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-01-2014, 01:46 AM
(24-01-2014 11:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  OH and they got a massive fucking dog which is stupid because it's a tiny house and there's no backyard, and it's splashed water all over the kitchen floor, I almost slipped, because it can't drink water out of it's bowl for shit.

A.) You need to take charge and let them know what's what.
B.) It's time you got a fucking job so you can get your studio own apartment at least.
C.) Moving sucks the big one...if I'm being unclear that's supposed to mean it's bad. Anyhow, I feel for you. Between '07 and '12 I couldn't count the places I lived on 2 hands and helped plenty of friends moved too. Good pizza and beer help. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
25-01-2014, 01:47 AM
Too tired to rant.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces