Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-01-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-01-2014 01:46 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(24-01-2014 11:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  OH and they got a massive fucking dog which is stupid because it's a tiny house and there's no backyard, and it's splashed water all over the kitchen floor, I almost slipped, because it can't drink water out of it's bowl for shit.

A.) You need to take charge and let them know what's what.
B.) It's time you got a fucking job so you can get your studio own apartment at least.
C.) Moving sucks the big one...if I'm being unclear that's supposed to mean it's bad. Anyhow, I feel for you. Between '07 and '12 I couldn't count the places I lived on 2 hands and helped plenty of friends moved too. Good pizza and beer help. Thumbsup

Well I can't right now can I because their nowhere in sight, that's the issue.

I wont be living in my own place for the foreseeable future, sadly.
Moving in with friends this year. Than probably flatting with someone in Europe the year after to keep costs down.
Once I get perminiate residency in Europe THEN I can look at getting a long term job, my own place and start work on a business plan.

Indeed it does, I'm sick of moving and living with groups of people.
And I had the last of my (good) pizza for lunch. And I'm out of vanilla coke and 7up (which is now my fall-back drink to vanilla coke).

Oh and did I mention I feel sick as hell?

fml right now, fml.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2014, 01:51 AM
(25-01-2014 01:43 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I've lived with fucktards for the past 22.5 years of life, I'm use to it.
But this lot is particularly fucktarded (coining that word).

8:39pm, boxes still everywhere and half their shit is still outside.
Where's the rain when you need it?

I forgot to mention the best bit. I was having a nanna nap this afternoon and they had some friend over whom had a baby with them (at least I hope it was a friend and not them). While this friend and my flatmates were outside sitting around, right outside my window I might add, this baby was in the living room SCREAMING, I mean SCREAMING, crying is not a strong enough word to describe what this child was doing.
All the while the parent is ignoring it.
Now I understand the concept to let a baby cry itself to sleep and shit, but common, this is MY house, I've lived here for over a year and when you're a guest in MY house you keep your god damn child quiet while I'm trying to have a fucking sleep you stupid rude bitch!

I hate babies.

Start leaving your favorite baby recipes around the house. That way, they won't bring that baby around anymore! Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
25-01-2014, 01:53 AM
OH and it's like 50degrees C despite being 10 to 9 at night, my window wide open and both my fans on full.

[Image: oscar.png]
25-01-2014, 02:07 AM
Hmm it's like 36 degrees here with a real feel of 27 but that's in Fahrenheit and I'm too tired to convert it...

Close to 0 C I suppose.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Why you tired, moms? Rough day?
25-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Yeah..I've been awake since 6 and it's just after midnight.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-01-2014, 11:10 AM
Starting to get sick again. Snot is starting to invade my life. It's the worst. Confused
25-01-2014, 02:04 PM
(25-01-2014 11:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Starting to get sick again. Snot is starting to invade my life. It's the worst. Confused

Been sick all week with a cold, first one I've had in over 18 years.

Figures, I get the wife into Hospice respite care for a week (first time) and I cant enjoy it Confused

Better than having her here and having to take care of her.... tho a buddy got me out on the bike today for a short ride and some beers... didnt take much to get drunk, so I'm feelin no pain right now. Blush
25-01-2014, 03:26 PM
(25-01-2014 11:10 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Starting to get sick again. Snot is starting to invade my life. It's the worst. Confused

Ferdi, do you have an immune system? Huh

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-01-2014, 03:31 PM
(25-01-2014 03:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Ferdi, do you have an immune system? Huh

I don't think so. I've always struggled with colds, flu and respiratory infections. Undecided