Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-01-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-01-2014 06:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 05:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  What is with your people and all the damn moving in and out?

I like to share my awesomeness around.
Do something positive for the community, give a little something something back.

Duh! I should have thought of that. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-01-2014, 06:55 PM
I don't know why, but over the past couple of days, I've had this problem where my eyelid keeps sticking to my eye. It doesn't really hurt, it's just really annoying and uncomfortable. At first I thought it was because of sleeping, waking up and not showering. But even after I've cleaned up, it persists.

Frusty
27-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Got a bit of jizz in your eye there Ferdy?

[Image: oscar.png]
27-01-2014, 09:16 PM
(27-01-2014 06:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Ditto that. I have it several times a week if I'm stressed. If I'm really stressed I can have it every day for a month. I feel your pain.

You should get that looked into. Blink

I have had two sleep studies, been on four pills, seen nurses, general doctors, and neurologists. The conclusion...they can't do any thing for me. The sleepy pills I've been on makes me sleepy...also make me over sleep, and want to kill (seriously feel extremely violent) anyone who so much as says 'hi' to me. Weed helps a lot of people like me. It's also illegal in the state of Tennessee, and illegal for members of the Military. So...I just go without sleep usually. Sometimes as much as 50 hours or so before I start passing out. Hobo

27-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Oh giant non-existent fake god in sky, if you can hear me please bestow upon my fucktarded flatmates the power to CLOSE DOORS WITHOUT GOD DAMN SLAMMING THEM FFS IT'S NOT THAT GOD DAMN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27-01-2014, 09:19 PM
(27-01-2014 06:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I don't know why, but over the past couple of days, I've had this problem where my eyelid keeps sticking to my eye. It doesn't really hurt, it's just really annoying and uncomfortable. At first I thought it was because of sleeping, waking up and not showering. But even after I've cleaned up, it persists.

Frusty

It could be conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye. They have drops for that. It's really cheap. There are to types of conjunctivitis, one is viral, one is not. Either way, try not to touch it, wash your hands often, don't touch one eye after touching the other and see a doc as soon as you can. If it is pink eye you should not be going to school.

27-01-2014, 09:34 PM
(27-01-2014 09:16 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 06:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  You should get that looked into. Blink

I have had two sleep studies, been on four pills, seen nurses, general doctors, and neurologists. The conclusion...they can't do any thing for me. The sleepy pills I've been on makes me sleepy...also make me over sleep, and want to kill (seriously feel extremely violent) anyone who so much as says 'hi' to me. Weed helps a lot of people like me. It's also illegal in the state of Tennessee, and illegal for members of the Military. So...I just go without sleep usually. Sometimes as much as 50 hours or so before I start passing out. Hobo

That sucks it's not an option for you. Weed is what I use to sleep. It's still illegal here, but I take that risk. Those sleeping pills scare me Confused
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
27-01-2014, 09:41 PM
(27-01-2014 09:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 09:16 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I have had two sleep studies, been on four pills, seen nurses, general doctors, and neurologists. The conclusion...they can't do any thing for me. The sleepy pills I've been on makes me sleepy...also make me over sleep, and want to kill (seriously feel extremely violent) anyone who so much as says 'hi' to me. Weed helps a lot of people like me. It's also illegal in the state of Tennessee, and illegal for members of the Military. So...I just go without sleep usually. Sometimes as much as 50 hours or so before I start passing out. Hobo

That sucks it's not an option for you. Weed is what I use to sleep. It's still illegal here, but I take that risk. Those sleeping pills scare me Confused

2 Clonazepam pills put me right out, but you need to know a really cool pharmacist without a prescription Smile

27-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I couldn't smoke weed. I get randomly drug-tested from the military, though I think my other employer only does so if there is an 'incident', which isn't very likely for a guy who sits behind an office desk all day. That is actually one the the considerations I had for leaving the reserves. I take OTC sleep aides every day of my life. The longer I take them, the less effective they become. I sometimes get desperate enough to take more than one. Before I knew I could die from it, I took up to five...which is five times the amount you are supposed to take. I was beyond desperate for sleep. Unfortunately I know I will never be able to get the medicine I need while I'm in the military, and I don't think I'll ever get it outside the military if I don't move. It's fucking ridiculous that a helpful plant is against the law just because it has the side effect of making you feel good. Fuck me, if everything that felt good was forbidden I just don't think I'd want to live anymore. We're a victim of the times.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
27-01-2014, 09:47 PM
I can understand the military, but is your new employer really gonna care if you smoke a bit of weed the night before?
Providing it doesn't hinder your work.