Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-01-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-01-2014 11:33 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(27-01-2014 08:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Got a bit of jizz in your eye there Ferdy?

My standards are higher than you think. Smartass

So, in your hair then ? Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-01-2014, 02:01 PM
(28-01-2014 09:36 AM)Vera Wrote:  Not ranting, just slightly baffled. Anyone know how you pronounce the name Nahem?

Thanks. Blush

I would've guessed it was pronounced like 'Nah'heem'...similar to Achim, also spelled Ackheem and probably other variants as well.

28-01-2014, 02:07 PM
Got off of work three hours early due to shit weather. I seriously doubt I will be able to make it to work tomorrow as it's continuing to pour snow and it won't get above freezing in the next 48 hours. I nearly slid off the road in into a hollow on my way home. Wife can't get to work either. I like money, dammit!

28-01-2014, 02:28 PM
My fucktarded flatmates have a dog. A very ill trained dog so extremely early this morning I get woken up by:
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"

Angry

But I do manage to go back to sleep. Then I was awoken AGAIN at 9am, my mother texting me saying my dads in hospital and wont be able to come down to help me move or some shit.
So now I'm up at 9:30am Angry

Why the fuck do people not have the concept that 9am is way too fucking early?

[Image: oscar.png]
28-01-2014, 02:29 PM
(28-01-2014 02:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why the fuck do people not have the concept that 9am is way too fucking early?

The tao te fucking early is to be found at 9 am...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-01-2014, 02:34 PM
So with my mind on my recent job loss I have thrown myself into my online class. We are allowed to work ahead and whenever we do all the work and tests, we are done even if way before semester end. I have worked my ass off, completed 5 chapters with an average of 20 problems/spreadsheets for each one and totally forgot that I have an assignment due in my other class. Shit! Class is in three hours.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-01-2014, 02:46 PM
(28-01-2014 02:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My fucktarded flatmates have a dog. A very ill trained dog so extremely early this morning I get woken up by:
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"
"come here"

Angry

But I do manage to go back to sleep. Then I was awoken AGAIN at 9am, my mother texting me saying my dads in hospital and wont be able to come down to help me move or some shit.
So now I'm up at 9:30am Angry

Why the fuck do people not have the concept that 9am is way too fucking early?

I have to get up around 6-7 am every day aside from the weekend and I'm so conditioned to that after so many years that I more often than not wake up early on the weekends too, regardless of my desire for more sleep, and it is virtually impossible for me to get back to sleep unless I am in a state requiring only the title of "near complete exhaustion".

Therefore: Quit yer bitching.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-01-2014, 02:49 PM
(28-01-2014 02:01 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I would've guessed it was pronounced like 'Nah'heem'...similar to Achim, also spelled Ackheem and probably other variants as well.

Yeah, I figure something along these lines, too.

(28-01-2014 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  The tao te fucking early is to be found at 9 am...

What you're on and can I have some, too? (Also, I really don't like early fucking. Mornings are for sleeping, thank you very much. Plus, fucking when it's light outside is SINFUL, you reprobate Dodgy (Not to mention that you can actually see what you've dragged in your bed... and, well, no one wants to start their day like that Confused )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
28-01-2014, 02:56 PM
(28-01-2014 02:49 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-01-2014 02:29 PM)morondog Wrote:  The tao te fucking early is to be found at 9 am...

What you're on and can I have some, too? (Also, I really don't like early fucking. Mornings are for sleeping, thank you very much. Plus, fucking when it's light outside is SINFUL, you reprobate Dodgy (Not to mention that you can actually see what you've dragged in your bed... and, well, no one wants to start their day like that Confused )

I was riffing off 'way too fucking early'... just rearranging words... for me to be fucking early I'd have to have something to fuck Confused

28-01-2014, 03:04 PM
(28-01-2014 02:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  I was riffing off

Is that an euphemism I'm not familiar with? Thought I knew most of them. Rolleyes

Quote:for me to be fucking early I'd have to have something to fuck
Well, apparently, your standards aren't that high, so I don't see why this should be a problem Tongue

Also, sex is dangerous. Pretty sure penis captivus doesn't mean captivating penis (god, now I'm picturing a penis lassoing stuff. Charmingly. Blink )

Plus, you can always fuck any of the below: your life, this shit, everything. List is endless.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user