Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-01-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I've read the forum over many times today, but nothing piqued my interest. I was snowed in, couldn't work, bored and you let me down people. This is my first, and probably only post today.

I tried to work from home today, but I need a decent pdf editor that's somewhat intuitive and free. No go on that front. Also, pipes froze again last night. Took two hours to thaw everything out. Fortunately, no pipes burst this time, but I did manage to kick the circuit breaker in the process...and the electrical panel was frozen shut. Annoying and frustrating day.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Yea nothing's really pinned my interest on the forum these last couple days either.

side note: So my mom is coming down to pick me and my shit up today, without my Dad because he's in hospital, and she's so unbelievably bad at directions. The concept of "you have to be in the correct lane" is beyond her comprehension.
Town folk..
I mean this is the lady that was in the far left lane of a four lane road at a set of traffic lights and turned right, cutting 3 lanes worth of traffic off, and then complained to me that people almost hit her and flipped her off....

[Image: oscar.png]
29-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Oh and she should have been here 2 hours ago. It's not quarter to 5 and I still have a rooms worth of shit to move AND I was hoping she could give me a lift into town to get something to eat, so I'm starving to top it all off.

29-01-2014, 09:49 PM
(29-01-2014 09:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea nothing's really pinned my interest on the forum these last couple days either.

side note: So my mom is coming down to pick me and my shit up today, without my Dad because he's in hospital, and she's so unbelievably bad at directions. The concept of "you have to be in the correct lane" is beyond her comprehension.
Town folk..
I mean this is the lady that was in the far left lane of a four lane road at a set of traffic lights and turned right, cutting 3 lanes worth of traffic off, and then complained to me that people almost hit her and flipped her off....

Muffs, she's coming to help you, just think of her driving as an entertaining bonus feature. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-01-2014, 09:51 PM
(29-01-2014 09:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yea nothing's really pinned my interest on the forum these last couple days either.

Town folk..

Drinking Beverage

29-01-2014, 09:55 PM
(29-01-2014 09:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Town folk..

Muffs, she's coming to help you, just think of her driving as an entertaining bonus feature. Big Grin

It certainly can be entertaining that's for sure.

@DL, lol yea that's pretty much it.

29-01-2014, 09:57 PM
lol, it's 5oclock..

29-01-2014, 10:13 PM
(29-01-2014 09:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I've read the forum over many times today, but nothing piqued my interest. I was snowed in, couldn't work, bored and you let me down people. This is my first, and probably only post today.

We have failed as DL's source of entertainment today. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-01-2014, 10:24 PM
So because of the weather our water heater is messed up.

Yeah I don't know what the fuck that means or if that's even the right reason but our hot water is running out really fast and I need something to blame for my pain.

I just had to take a cold shower.

It felt like raining knives.

Sad
30-01-2014, 12:28 AM
(29-01-2014 10:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-01-2014 09:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I've read the forum over many times today, but nothing piqued my interest. I was snowed in, couldn't work, bored and you let me down people. This is my first, and probably only post today.

We have failed as DL's source of entertainment today. Weeping

Good.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.