@DL

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfedit/

pdf editor

(i never used it tho)

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 05:27 AM by Free Thought.)
RE: Ranting corner
Getting real sick of things again tonight.
I did have a nice old rant about my family in the works but I don't feel it would be right or fair to bag on them just because they frustrate me.

As such, I'll just try to throw my frustration out by saying: Fuck my "family", I am growing slowly ever more eager to leave it behind and more eager for my freedom from it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-01-2014, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 08:39 AM by Lienda Bella.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0E72qnjro

Dodgy
30-01-2014, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 08:52 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Bullying? Talk about the physical parts!
Spousal problems? Focus only on the physical
Self-injury? physical first!
Parents? Physical gets the attention

Oh, dear me! The divorces, depressions, and so forth are higher? I wander why? Consider Would a society giving 0 to -10 value on a person's mind have anything to do with it?
30-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Ever get a song stuck in your head for no apparent reason?

Roooooxanne
You don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night

30-01-2014, 02:41 PM
(30-01-2014 02:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Ever get a song stuck in your head for no apparent reason?

Roooooxanne
You don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night

Yep, but that ones better than that scheister lawyer commercial, 1-877-cash now, opera song.

Shit, now thats in MY head... Weeping
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
30-01-2014, 03:59 PM
So, wake up today, back and neck hurt significantly, left arm is a little sore too. That's fine, I can go to school and deal with that, plus I'm very used to my left arm being sore.

Go out to the back yard to check on my uniform which I washed the night before, it's dry, that's great. Get to my room to put it on aaaand my uniform looks like I've had some white powder thrown at me. it's all over my pant's crotch and on both sides of the legs and all over the left side of my shirt and the lower back and front and attempts to clean it off by hand have been totally unsuccessful and I only have one uniform.

Fuck this shit, I'm taking the day off. I have no inclination to get yelled at by staff because it looks vaguely like I took my uniform to an unusually frantic meth party because my father's washing machine is shit and he wont/can't replace it. Plus my back and neck make it a pain to look down (on top of the general pain) so I don't quite feel like going up and down stairs all day anyway.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Buck up and just tell your classmates that you dropped a kilo of blow on your lap. Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
30-01-2014, 05:49 PM
I hate how everyone assumes they know so much about me when they really know nothing about me. I'm number two in my class, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I'm pleased with where I am, and honestly, I do not care if I go up or not. If I go up, that's great, if not, that's great too. I didn't earn number one so I don't deserve it. One of my friends though told me today that everyone in my class thinks that I'm going to be crying at graduation if I don't get number one and that I'll throw some huge fit. I have no clue why anyone thinks this. When I was younger, I did care about my grades so much, and I would cry about everything, but now I'm to a point in my life where I would rather learn a ton and get a B and be able to go through high school without having a near mental breakdown because of my grades than graduate with a near-perfect grade in everything and stress myself out. The girl who is ahead of me stays up every night until midnight studying and freaks out if she doesn't have at least a week to study for a vocabulary test. I don't want to be that person. She put in the effort to be number one, she earned it.
Everyone thinks I'm lying when I say this. Ugh.

And then a month ago, a girl earned a perfect score on the ACT. I have a near perfect score at a 35 which I am incredibly proud of. When they found out about the other girl, people kept coming up to me asking if I was "mad that someone beat [me]." I told everyone no. That I was happy for her, and that I didn't care because I still had a good score. It's not a competition so why should I care? I still have a really good score myself, but everyone keeps telling me to stop lying and admit that I'm furious that she "beat" me. Ugghhh. I just hate that everyone has all these assumptions about me. People who I don't even consider my friend act like they know me better than myself, and it's so frustrating.
30-01-2014, 05:51 PM
(30-01-2014 04:23 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Buck up and just tell your classmates that you dropped a kilo of blow on your lap. Evil_monster

... I'm not even sure what you mean, but I'm going to say "no".