01-02-2014, 01:09 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-02-2014 12:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  literally

totally
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 06:32 PM
After I wake up in the morning, I will be up for at least 30 hours. If I really lucky I might be able to nap for a couple of hours. Wish I could go ahead and get this upcoming day over with. If I can get 5 or 6 hours in I should make it with the help of caffeine. Lots and lots of Caffeine. Maybe a little crack.

01-02-2014, 07:10 PM
(01-02-2014 06:32 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  After I wake up in the morning, I will be up for at least 30 hours. If I really lucky I might be able to nap for a couple of hours. Wish I could go ahead and get this upcoming day over with. If I can get 5 or 6 hours in I should make it with the help of caffeine. Lots and lots of Caffeine. Maybe a little crack.

Crack is whack...go for some blow instead.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Two things:

1) I can't go on one of my favorite forums without a psycho ex-e-friend twisting my words around and acting like she knows what she's talking about. I wish I could just add her to an ignore list.

2) My high school sweetheart & his family are currently moving to Portland, and he keeps making facebook statuses tagged with #liveoregontrail.

>_< He can't just pack up his shit and move, he has to make quirky internet updates. It doesn't bother me *too horribly* bad really. I just don't understand why everything has to be a joke and/or cute with him.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
01-02-2014, 07:36 PM
(01-02-2014 07:11 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  Two things:

1) I can't go on one of my favorite forums without a psycho ex-e-friend twisting my words around and acting like she knows what she's talking about. I wish I could just add her to an ignore list.

2) My high school sweetheart & his family are currently moving to Portland, and he keeps making facebook statuses tagged with #liveoregontrail.

>_< He can't just pack up his shit and move, he has to make quirky internet updates. It doesn't bother me *too horribly* bad really. I just don't understand why everything has to be a joke and/or cute with him.

You can turn his posts off, you know. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-02-2014, 07:47 PM
(01-02-2014 07:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 07:11 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  Two things:

You can turn his posts off, you know. Drinking Beverage

her*

If it's this forum you're referring to, there is an ignore list on your User CP in the upper left-hand corner. If its some other forum, they may have the same feature. Good luck. Thumbsup

01-02-2014, 07:51 PM
(01-02-2014 07:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  You can turn his posts off, you know. Drinking Beverage

Some of them are funny....ish. It just irritates me that everything is joke material to him.

(01-02-2014 07:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If it's this forum you're referring to, there is an ignore list on your User CP in the upper left-hand corner. If its some other forum, they may have the same feature. Good luck. Thumbsup

Nope, but thank you. It's another forum. I cannot ignore her because she's a moderator.

(01-02-2014 07:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  her*

wut?

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
01-02-2014, 08:17 PM
(01-02-2014 07:47 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 07:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  You can turn his posts off, you know. Drinking Beverage

her*

If it's this forum you're referring to, there is an ignore list on your User CP in the upper left-hand corner. If its some other forum, they may have the same feature. Good luck. Thumbsup

#2 is him.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user