Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-02-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-02-2014 12:07 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  If just like to say, my Dad's a cunt. That is all.

Huh

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 01:16 AM
Just had a great idea for an inspirational movie.

A midget who competes in the able bodied olympics in high jump who's only dream in life since he was abandoned on the steps of an orphanage as a little baby was to win a gold at the olympics. But then as he needs to make his last jump he just knocks off the bar and he just misses out on his gold medal but it's all heart warming and shit anyway.

Brilliant, I should be a director.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-02-2014, 02:56 AM
(03-02-2014 12:22 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 12:07 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  If just like to say, my Dad's a cunt. That is all.

Huh

Hug

Mmm ... as in warm hairy and feels nice? [Or is that just mine?]

Moodie x
[+] 1 user Likes Moodie's post
03-02-2014, 02:14 PM
(31-01-2014 02:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's a heap of stuff successfully moved down 70 steps, across 600km's and moved into my parents spare bedroom.
God damn that was hard yaka.

[attachment=1863]

Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-02-2014, 02:16 PM
(03-02-2014 02:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 02:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd that's a heap of stuff successfully moved down 70 steps, across 600km's and moved into my parents spare bedroom.
God damn that was hard yaka.

Angel

Bowing

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
03-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Why the hell wont a Youtube video show up in my posts? All that shows up is the stupid URL link. Angry

Anybody ? help ! Blush
03-02-2014, 02:24 PM
(03-02-2014 02:22 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Why the hell wont a Youtube video show up in my posts? All that shows up is the stupid URL link. Angry

Anybody ? help ! Blush

Its happened to me before. Try again. Sometimes it's just retarded OR user error. In my case likely user error. Big Grin

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
03-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Angry bought myself a new pretty car (crossover) and now I refuse to drive it because it's a FUCKING BLIZZARD here.........again............. *&^%&%$#&^)_)((*&&%$% AHHHHHhhhhhh kill the groundhog......kill it !!

[Image: little_girl_crying.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-02-2014, 02:47 PM
(03-02-2014 02:24 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 02:22 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Why the hell wont a Youtube video show up in my posts? All that shows up is the stupid URL link. Angry

Anybody ? help ! Blush

Its happened to me before. Try again. Sometimes it's just retarded OR user error. In my case likely user error. Big Grin

Yeah , in my case, I think its user error also Blush

But hey, on a lighter note, maybe we can skin Puxatony Phil and make him into a furry wash rag for yer new car... Big Grin
03-02-2014, 02:48 PM
(03-02-2014 02:47 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 02:24 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Its happened to me before. Try again. Sometimes it's just retarded OR user error. In my case likely user error. Big Grin

Yeah , in my case, I think its user error also Blush

But hey, on a lighter note, maybe we can skin Puxatony Phil and make him into a furry wash rag for yer new car... Big Grin

Man after my own heart. LMAO
Niiiice!

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post