Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-02-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-02-2014 04:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mum: "Hey Muffs, Steph's been complaining on her facebook that she doesn't have a boyfriend"
Me: "so?"
Mum: "You two would be great together!"
Me: *disgruntled groan of disapproval*

I think I'm at the "hey you know who would be great for you.." age.

Can't hide for long, mother fucker. Shy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 01:48 PM
Actually I can.

So it's Waitangi Day here today.
The day where we celebrate the Treaty of Waitangi, a treaty signed between British colonist and Maori tribes.

Naturally it's less of a unifying New Zealand day and more of dumb ass stupid Maori protest day.

Nothing good ever comes out of today, it's the worse holiday ever.

[Image: oscar.png]
05-02-2014, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 02:07 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I tried listening to the debate, but my hatred for Ken Ham and his bull shit make it impossible! Angry
05-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Muffs, you usually exaggerate your problems, but I must admit, that does sound like the worst holiday I've ever heard of - Like a really shitty version of Thanksgiving, which is itself already just a day where you overeat and take naps and argue with your family.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-02-2014, 02:15 PM
(05-02-2014 02:05 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Muffs, you usually exaggerate your problems, but I must admit, that does sound like the worst holiday I've ever heard of - Like a really shitty version of Thanksgiving, which is itself already just a day where you overeat and take naps and argue with your family.

Exaggerate?! EXAGGERATE!! EXAGGERATE!!???!!11?? son, I NEVER exaggerate.

The problem with it is that the treaty was signed between colonial Britain and the local indigenous people's of a land...
Naturally the Maori claim the British tricked them into signing (the translation was mixed up, the Maori believed they would be able to govern and rule themselves, and the British thought they'd have complete sovereignty over all of New Zealand. The British obviously won that argument, but the Maori still bitch about it today.) and that the British breached the treaty numerous times and stole land from them (which they did and which the government is in the process of giving back to local Iwi (tribes)).

It's basically just a holiday highlighting a dividing line between batshit Maori and normal people.

The sooner we become a republic the sooner we can tear that fucking document in two. If the building housing the document caught on fire and the treaty was burnt to a crisp I would literally jump for joy (as would most of New Zealand, we are well and truly over it).

[Image: oscar.png]
05-02-2014, 02:25 PM
Tell your politicians they only have two hands each and they can't jerk off both sides of the issue with one hand on their own dick and their head up their ass.

05-02-2014, 04:01 PM
(05-02-2014 02:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Exaggerate?! EXAGGERATE!! EXAGGERATE!!???!!11?? son, I NEVER exaggerate.

Stop exaggerating how much you exaggerate. Sheesh, exaggerations. Undecided

Anyways, I'm really tired of school and life ...and money and shit. I still have a shit ton of dues to pay. Who knew a fucking small-ass, shitty AL public school would force you to shit out over 300 dollars each school year, before May?

Pizzaqueen hasn't paid her dues in several years, so she owes a lot more.

Crap's still pretty ridiculous though.

I'm also tired of going to school with pig faced idiots that accomplish nothing but rolling around in the mud that is shit and stupidity and drama and stupidity.

I want to be a sponge and live in the ocean so I can just live and not fucking doing anything ever again.
05-02-2014, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 05:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-02-2014 02:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's basically just a holiday highlighting a dividing line between batshit Maori and normal people.

You know what would be funny? If we did a DNA ancestry test on MuffinHead and he came up 14% Maori. Then I could call him MuffinMaori (guess there's nothing stopping me from calling him that now. Consider ) I'm thinking of starting a GoFundMe effort. It's only a couple hundred bucks.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-02-2014, 09:26 PM
5 inches of snow tomorrow??? Really? Seriously?

It's it's 22 with a real feel of -4.

I'm hiding.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-02-2014, 10:07 PM
(05-02-2014 09:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  5 inches of snow tomorrow??? Really? Seriously?

It's it's 22 with a real feel of -4.

I'm hiding.

Wussy.
We got 12" of snow today, and it's going to be about 5ºF tonight. Drinking Beverage

Have a nice hot cup of coffee and toughen up.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user