07-02-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Ranting corner
That literally just made me laugh out loud. lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deerdra's post
07-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Just came from seeing Monuments Men, so-so but that's not why this post. Guess what preview I just saw? Hint: worse than Noah.

Son of God coming to a theatre near you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hsl5UG9O_c Angry

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-02-2014, 12:01 AM
God damn it MomSBB's stop unsticking the ranting thread. Angry Tongue

[Image: oscar.png]
08-02-2014, 12:03 AM
Holy crap...Whoops I did it again....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-02-2014, 06:39 AM
SHIT ! its Saturday and its pouring rain and cold... cant see the street in front of my house,its raining that hard and suppose to continue all day. Weeping Weeping
08-02-2014, 06:51 AM
I now remember why I hate school work, and throughout the day I have been reminded why I shall be glad on the day that I can move out n my own and virtually leave the rest of my family in the dust of what would either be my success or more likely my complete and utter failure but regardless of outcome to see them as sparingly as possible.

First, School work:
Now I don't mind the schoolwork for the most part, sometimes I even enjoy to practice, but that momentary enjoyment of learning new things during an essay or writing up a speech are always without fail overshadowed by my unending realization that nothing I ever do is ever good enough; it's always too sloppily written or too basic or too short or long. Eagerly I await the day when I can actually manage to get an assignment done correctly. I have two speeches and accompanying PowerPoint presentations to do, but I cannot progress because I cannot feel that I can do any of them correctly. My first speech has far too many gaps but if I plug them it will definitely run too long and it's disgustingly dull. MY second is barely begun as it itself is boring and holds no interest for me but must be done anyway and could be done in a night were I not an incompetent who required an exact guideline to do his work by and were I motivated to do it or competent enough to make it a speech worthy of being preformed without being too long or too short, factual but not overbearing, and able to fit with the other speech but as with all my work it will never be right. It is only the beginning of the year and I feel compelled toward failure.

As for my family... Throughout the day those I am with have insisted on being noisy and unendingly prattling on about some supposed "law" which makes no sense or some other piece of seeming stupidity whilst insisting on having a TV blaring infomercial nonsense nearly all day to which none pay attention, of course with no regard to myself who has work to try to do. But of course I can't ask them shut up else they always get offended and tell me to go elsewhere or otherwise make some derisive remark, nor can I correct them when they say something wrong for they never forget to tell me to shut up or otherwise act indignant as if I had just spent the day telling them to be quiet and to stop being buffoons.
To add to my family-related frustrations, Willy Wonka was on TV tonight, prompting my father, now as ever, to insist that it was my favourite movie, just like he contradictory would say of Marry Poppins or anything else along those lines on the basis that I watched them as a child. Now as a student who pays particular attention to the subject of history, I realise this may seem hypocritical but, why can't that old man just let the past go? Why does he, and the rest of my family insist on trying to up-heave the memories of the stupid child I used to be which I continuously try to forget? Why don't they understand that I hate those memories and that I don't want them digging them up so that they can try to make fun of me with them? The only memories of my childhood I care to keep are those I had with my faithful, beloved dog and cat and I want them to stay personal within myself, not to be dug up by them like some archaeologist looking for the fodder of times long gone!
They seem to be genuinely good people but they don't even try to understand that with their jokes they constantly put fuel in the figurative fire of my own hatred for myself and almost everything else.
I can see myself as nothing but glad when I am finally able to move away from them; to my solitude which is one of the few things I truly desire, along with silence which I will never have.

Well enough self-pity ranting, I need to do find something to do. Really fucking bored.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-02-2014, 12:12 PM
I had four nosebleeds yesterday and I've had one today

AM I DYING Sadcryface
08-02-2014, 12:24 PM
I'm soooooo pissed at everyone in this house I could scream at them!

If I could scream....or raise my voice.

No...that's right I can't because of this snotty head cold that's made my head feel like it's going to explode snot everywhere.

I'm sick of this "show" crap. Ya I know some people deal with it all winter blah blah blah. Our area doesn't deal with it and is illl prepared for a foot of snow.

We don't have plows that come to keep out streets clear. So with that much snow the only thing we can do is hunker down and wait it out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

08-02-2014, 01:16 PM
(08-02-2014 12:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I had four nosebleeds yesterday and I've had one today

AM I DYING Sadcryface

Saline nasal spray might help, hon. OUCH!

Lots of people suffer dry nasal passages during the winter. Forced dry heat complicated with chilling winds outside can run havoc on that nose of yours. You can put a pot of water on the radiator to help moist the air where you live - or use a cool mist humidifier. If it lasts more than 3 or 4 days - please get checked out by your doctor to make sure it's only dry nasal passages and broken capillaries.

feel better

and buy the tissues with lotion.

[Image: kleenex_antiviral_tissue_68_2_1000_1.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
08-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Another reason why I hate Tim I hate to wait for his faggot ass to DO HIS NAILS

[Image: k9ayyr.png]

Dodgy

Censored