RE: Ranting corner
Yay assorted frozen shit falling out of the sky. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
13-02-2014, 12:50 PM
(13-02-2014 12:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yay assorted frozen shit falling out of the sky. Dodgy

YAY NO SCHOOL IN AL&GA Big Grin Heart
Find all posts by this user
13-02-2014, 01:26 PM
My sister is now shunning me because I hurt inside the other day or month. Meanwhile, she's allowed to be condescending all she likes. Nobody gives her #$%. If I acted like she does, I would be chewed out so deeply for being a quote "C$%^ that nobody would hire, who abuses her family simply by the sound of her voice." Angry
13-02-2014, 01:27 PM
(13-02-2014 01:26 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  My sister is now shunning me because I hurt inside the other day. Like wow. I had no idea she could be such a bitch, really.

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-02-2014, 01:28 PM
(13-02-2014 01:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 01:26 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  My sister is now shunning me because I hurt inside the other day. Like wow. I had no idea she could be such a bitch, really.

Hug

Thanks.
13-02-2014, 02:31 PM
Hmmm, what am I missing here ? Anjele ?

PM me, if its not for open forum.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
13-02-2014, 04:27 PM
I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon. Though I do not have a four-year degree, they are willing to overlook that because of all my years of experience and my test scores were really good.

So, the recruiter says that one of the most important things for this interview is the question that I hate the most...'What is your greatest weakness?'

I freaking hate to have that question posed to me. Now I have to come up with a good answer for it in an interview setting. Damn, damn, damn.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-02-2014, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 04:32 PM by LadyJane.)
(13-02-2014 04:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon. Though I do not have a four-year degree, they are willing to overlook that because of all my years of experience and my test scores were really good.

So, the recruiter says that one of the most important things for this interview is the question that I hate the most...'What is your greatest weakness?'

I freaking hate to have that question posed to me. Now I have to come up with a good answer for it in an interview setting. Damn, damn, damn.

Answer: You care too much. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
13-02-2014, 04:38 PM
(13-02-2014 04:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon. Though I do not have a four-year degree, they are willing to overlook that because of all my years of experience and my test scores were really good.

Answere; That I'm way to honest, you dumb sumbitch. Smartass

OK, so I'm not the best person to ask. Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
13-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Need to piss but don't wanna get up to go piss.
fml.

I wish I was old, like Chas. Then I could just piss my pants and my nurse would sort it out.