Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-02-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-02-2014 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Need to piss but don't wanna get up to go piss.
fml.

I wish I was old, like Chas. Then I could just piss my pants and my nurse would sort it out.

You could just wear a diaper. Tongue

Is Chas old enough to need a nurse?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2014, 07:33 PM
(13-02-2014 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Need to piss but don't wanna get up to go piss.
fml.

I wish I was old, like Chas. Then I could just piss my pants and my nurse would sort it out.

Weeping

Fuckin earmuffs.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-02-2014, 07:33 PM
(13-02-2014 07:31 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
fml.

You could just wear a diaper. Tongue

Is Chas old enough to need a nurse?

Nah, then I'd have to get up and go put one on in which case I might as well just go and have a piss.

Yea, he's pretty fucking old.

[Image: oscar.png]
13-02-2014, 11:11 PM
(13-02-2014 04:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  'What is your greatest weakness?'

Interview questions Smartass

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
14-02-2014, 06:48 AM
[Image: 1546363_651273008269863_292170090_n.jpg]

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-02-2014, 06:52 AM
I hate the relationship I have with my mom. I didn't get to sleep until 3 and she wakes up SCREAMING at me because I didn't remember if I had put the cat out or not? Like what the fuck? I got three fucking hours of sleep, and immediately she starts screaming at me instead of just asking me if the cat was outside or telling me to put him outside is fucking ridiculous. This shit that goes on in the household is fucking beyond me, sometimes. I get fucking screamed at or everything. I get screamed at for seeing my friends- which I hardly do anyways. I went to the movies with a friend last weekend, and it was the first time in probably weeks I've left my house, and I got screamed at for that too. I'm fucking tired of it.

Buy a gun, hide the fucking cleaning products, because one day I won't fucking be here.
14-02-2014, 06:54 AM
Also fuck Valentines day.
14-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Ferdi, things will change once you get out on your own, it may seem like forever right now, but time will go by in a flash.

Dont do anything stupid now or you'll never know what cool shit is out there for you later. Hang tuff kiddo.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
14-02-2014, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 07:18 AM by War Horse.)
I see that now I'm a "semi-regular poster" ? Hobo

Jeez, now I'm not even a regular guy anymore....... I'm 'semi-regular' Weeping

I've been called many things in my life, but this hurts. Sadcryface

Tongue

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
14-02-2014, 07:14 AM
I may have the onset of another diverticulitis infection. I can't be sure yet. Now I have to decide whether to begin a 10 day antibiotic regimen immediately before the pain increases or wait to make sure it isn't something else like gas or a pulled stomach muscle. Angry

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce