Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-02-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-02-2014 06:54 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Also fuck Valentines day.

[Image: sad_puppy.jpg]

Hug

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-02-2014, 08:01 AM
I don't agree - if you're single, fuck yself on valentines day - do the whole bit - champagne, red roses - or whatever you can afford ... play good music ....

In fact - ESPECIALLY if you're single ....

Enjoy.

Moodie x
Find all posts by this user
14-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Goodness! I have interview today at 2:30, another one on Monday, and another on Wednesday. EEEEEEKKKKK! Available jobs are a good thing but interviews make me a nervous wreck.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
14-02-2014, 04:20 PM
(14-02-2014 06:48 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [Image: 1546363_651273008269863_292170090_n.jpg]

I'll be your Valentine HoC, just don't expect me to do anything.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-02-2014, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 09:15 AM by Vera.)
Apparently I don't even have to be physically in Rio to be hit upon by Brazilian men. What the actual fuck! Blink

Exactly what I need right now.

Not.

Even worse - I still feel the urge to come and bitch here. Jesus! Someone come and hit me over the head with something.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2014, 11:15 AM
(15-02-2014 09:11 AM)Vera Wrote:  Apparently I don't even have to be physically in Rio to be hit upon by Brazilian men. What the actual fuck! Blink

Not.

Even worse - I still feel the urge to come and bitch here. Jesus! Someone come and hit me over the head with something.

Bangin

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
15-02-2014, 11:23 AM
(15-02-2014 11:15 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(15-02-2014 09:11 AM)Vera Wrote:  Apparently I don't even have to be physically in Rio to be hit upon by Brazilian men. What the actual fuck! Blink

Not.

Bangin
Bemore - always there to help. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-02-2014, 11:37 AM
I'm beginning to think that creating a facebook page was a bad idea.

I've completely lost respect for most of the people I know irl who have one, and I'm developing a hatred for most my online friends who projected themselves a certain way and their real lives don't really sync up. Why can't people ever just be who they say they are? It's not like I have ridiculous standards or anything. I just expect people not to lie and be a rough estimation of who they present themselves as. Is this really that hard?

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
15-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Twice in the past 24 hours I've tried to help people, cheer them up, etc, and I've just been shit on? Seriously? If trying to be a good friend is going to get me shit results, I'm just not going to give a fuck anymore.

Censored
15-02-2014, 12:08 PM
Cheers for chocolate clearance sales unless they deceptively put all boxes of an unreduced item in the middle of the Clearance ones, and fool you like they did me a moment ago! AngryHobo