Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-08-2012, 08:57 PM
Ranting corner
^This from a guy who can't properly fill out a CV. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-08-2012 08:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  ^This from a guy who can't properly fill out a CV. Dodgy

Hey!
That was one (two, four, eight) little mistakes.
Simply a typing error.
Could have happened to anyone.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Was looking for this thread the other day and realized the easiest way to find it was to locate Earmuffs on the member list and go to his posts...

Earmuffs...you are the ranting-est person here!

Should have nominated you for that award I guess. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-08-2012, 10:15 PM
It's probably just stress.
Like you laugh at me for my mishaps on my CV but you don't see the implementations of those mishaps.
What it means is I wont get a job because of a few spelling mistakes, I will have to wait for more jobs to be listed which means they will be new which means the deadlines wont be for another two weeks so that means for at least 2weeks I wont even know if I have even a job interview let alone a job.
So what does not having a job mean?
Well for starters I wont be able to pay for the $200 fine I got the other day. Second, I wont be able to pay for food, because I'll be paying off a few bills I have incoming next month, because my food bill skyrocketed last week because my flatmates don't want to do communal food any more because they're never here at night.

So to you people what seems like a small idiotic move, to me means no food or no petrol.

So if I appear to be shrugging my university off it is because it is hardly the least of my concerns right now.

That and I am just an angry person who feels like he is surrounded by complete idiots (because he is surrounded by complete idiots).

14-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Went to the cash machine this morning and my account was empty......... went to the bank and they knew about it, apparently some scum sucking piece of shit has skimmed my bank card and robbed me of 200 notes.

Get the money back tommorow off the bank but its still fooking shite..... id love to catch the people who did it....... the way I feel right now I will have no problem stapling there eyelids to there forehead and making them sneeze.

Wankers Angry

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
14-08-2012, 06:47 AM
(14-08-2012 06:29 AM)bemore Wrote:  Went to the cash machine this morning and my account was empty......... went to the bank and they knew about it, apparently some scum sucking piece of shit has skimmed my bank card and robbed me of 200 notes.

Get the money back tommorow off the bank but its still fooking shite..... id love to catch the people who did it....... the way I feel right now I will have no problem stapling there eyelids to there forehead and making them sneeze.

Wankers Angry

Doesn't actually make your eyes pop out but I get the gesture.

Yeah, scum of the earth. Unlucky on your end.

14-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Dang Gwynnies! Being so in love with Gwyneth protects me from the wily ways of women. I mean, it is rare that I even give 'em a second glance. But when it fails, it fails spectacularly. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-08-2012, 09:53 PM
(14-08-2012 07:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Dang Gwynnies! Being so in love with Gwyneth protects me from the wily ways of women. I mean, it is rare that I even give 'em a second glance. But when it fails, it fails spectacularly. Big Grin

I don't worship her, but she's due a big ass hug. Smile

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-08-2012, 10:55 PM
I invested $3,000 in a higher risk higher rewards scheme today. (Not to higher risk, still very safe but with 4.5% interest instead of the 1.5% it was sitting at currently.).
It's my retirement fund, pitty I can't touch it till I'm 65.

16-08-2012, 06:25 AM
Saw a doco last night entitled "Worst Place In The World To Be Gay".
It was about Uganda.

I think I can honestly say that if some sort of nuclear bomb was to be dropped on Uganda right now and killed the entire 31million or so population, I wouldn't give a fuck. To tell you the truth the world would probably be a better place for it.
I have never seen such bigoted hate in my life based on absolutely nothing. And we're not talking a few people, we're talking the entire population. From child to politician. At the moment there is a bill going through their government that when passed (not even a matter of if but when) if you are gay you can be imprisoned for life and if you are caught more then once you can executed.
WTF!
What gets me is that it was everyone, like random people on the street, students, everyone, when asked what they thought of gay people they all said that they should be killed. When asked why it was "oohhh, you know, because it's an abomination", when asked why is it an abomination the response was "it just is". Even from the minister who wrote and presented this bill that was his reasoning.
Fucking disgusting. The highlight however was seeing the minister who presented this bill react when the interviewer (a UK journalist) told him that he was gay. I had to laugh at that. The sad thing was though that the interviewer literally had to get the fuck out because the minister flipped shit and called the cops.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post