Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-02-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So i have to do a group presentation in civics class,and i stayed at school a bit later to decide what topic we would present. S the appointed leader says she wants to do all the work,and most of 'm agreed. I didnt,because i don't trust people when it comes to making a script i need to present,but eventually i let her do it because my valuable time goes to learning shit because i'm in my test week.
I did want to fct check the script,so she said she'd email it to me when she was done,but she never sent it to me.
So today she gave the script to the teacher and told her that she did all the work. Like wtf bitch,you wanted to do all the work,i offered to help and i wanted to atleast factcheck it,but noooooooo you're such a piece of lowlive you purposely do it on your own and tell you did it yourself.
And the teacher chose her side!! Wtf! And the other people of the group had left already since they didnt have a biology test that day.
Angry Weeping Sadcryface Angry

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 05:56 PM
(19-02-2014 05:23 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 10:18 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It's not that I don't appreciate literature, but when I have to learn full passages and recite them accurately, I feel like I have the right to complain about the literature.

So, for the moment, FUCK MACBETH

Aaaaaah! You said the Scottish plays name! (that's bad luck forever Weeping )

Ummmmmm, I think that's only an actor in a theater.Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2014, 06:13 PM
(19-02-2014 05:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 05:23 PM)aurora Wrote:  Aaaaaah! You said the Scottish plays name! (that's bad luck forever Weeping )

Ummmmmm, I think that's only an actor in a theater.Consider

Ferdi doesn't know that (or does she? Consider )

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
19-02-2014, 06:37 PM
(19-02-2014 06:13 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 05:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  Ummmmmm, I think that's only an actor in a theater.Consider

Ferdi doesn't know that (or does she? Consider )

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-02-2014, 09:05 PM
Memorizing the sleep passage for a recital tomorrow:
"Sleep no more! Macbeth does murder sleep’—the innocent sleep, / Sleep that knits up the raveled sleave of care, / The death of each day’s life, sore labor’s bath, / Balm of hurt minds, great nature’s second course, / Chief nourisher in life’s feast."

Not bad, but still annoying.
19-02-2014, 09:07 PM
FERDINAND OWES ME A FUCKING LIKE!!!!!! Censored

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-02-2014, 09:08 PM
(19-02-2014 09:07 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  FERDINAND OWES ME A FUCKING LIKE!!!!!! Censored

WELL YOU OWE ME BETTER FRIENDSHIP
20-02-2014, 07:51 AM
When Ferdinand says she has a chubby it means something completely different than when I say it.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
20-02-2014, 01:59 PM
I hate work! I hate not sleeping properly! I hate a lot of things right now! Censored

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
20-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Omfg my mother just kicked me off MY computer after she said she didn't have time to help me install the thrice damned security. And now she is SOMEHOW mad at me when I told her I would it myself because she INSISTED on doing because silly little blind me was taking too FUCKING long! FUCK MY LIFE!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user