Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-02-2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I have no words of advice to a teenage girl about 'dating' other than don't fuck any boy's straight away, don't send nude pics ever, and if you do have sex, make him wear a damn rubber. Keep in mind, it's okay to wait for sex until you feel comfortable - don't let anyone make you feel obligated to do something you don't want to do. Oh, and yeah, focus on school. Odds are, any guys you see will come and go. Your education will be a much longer lasting relationship, don't fuck it up.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
22-02-2014, 08:22 AM
(22-02-2014 01:10 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I have no words of advice to a teenage girl about 'dating' other than don't fuck any boy's straight away, don't send nude pics ever, and if you do have sex, make him wear a damn rubber. Keep in mind, it's okay to wait for sex until you feel comfortable - don't let anyone make you feel obligated to do something you don't want to do. Oh, and yeah, focus on school. Odds are, any guys you see will cum and go. Your education will be a much longer lasting relationship, don't fuck it up.

*Fixt

But yeah listen to DL he is old and wise. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-02-2014, 08:23 AM
"Thanatos rose to his feet and shrugged his coat on. Even though he was exhausted, he wouldn’t try to sleep any longer. He dressed quickly, quietly."

How the fuck does one dress after they've put their coat on?!

"Zarek fell to the floor gasping for air through his swollen esophagus."

So, apparently, we now breathe through our oesophaguses? I realise the authoress apparently writes through her fat* ass, but... No wonder my hands are shaking so much right now, I can barely type - I really don't handle lack of logic (or even basic thinking skills) all that well. Dodgy

*I am the last person who talks or thinks of people in terms of how they look (unless they're hawt ;-)) nor do I ever make fun of that but a) my authresses don't count as people and b)
[Image: Sherri.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
22-02-2014, 08:57 AM
^^ That ain't fat...

Girly can show you fat...

I hope they pay you a shit ton of money for this stuff...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-02-2014, 09:29 AM
(22-02-2014 08:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ That ain't fat...

This so is fat Dodgy (I'd love hate to see what you consider fat!) Sleeves and a good bra are her friends! Her best friends!

(And you leave girly out of that unless you're prepared to put on the loincloth yourself. And I'm not sure the world is ready for that yet Rolleyes )

Quote:I hope they pay you shit for this stuff...

Yes

(at least I don't have to read an egomaniac blabbering how his nonsensical kiddie rhymes are a tribute to Ezra fucking Pound. I swear to god, for about two hours after that I was walking around the house, mumbling "Ezra Pound" under my breath like someone possessed. Ezra bloody Pound! Angry)

22-02-2014, 10:30 AM
(22-02-2014 01:10 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I have no words of advice to a teenage girl about 'dating' other than don't fuck any boy's straight away, don't send nude pics ever, and if you do have sex, make him wear a damn rubber. Keep in mind, it's okay to wait for sex until you feel comfortable - don't let anyone make you feel obligated to do something you don't want to do. Oh, and yeah, focus on school. Odds are, any guys you see will come and go. Your education will be a much longer lasting relationship, don't fuck it up.

I mean I put school first as it is already. The first situation I didn't ask for. The second, my friends pressured me into it.

The third... well he was cute and he could sing so yeah I won't even lie Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
22-02-2014, 12:30 PM
(22-02-2014 08:23 AM)Vera Wrote:  "Thanatos rose to his feet and shrugged his coat on. Even though he was exhausted, he wouldn’t try to sleep any longer. He dressed quickly, quietly."
"Zarek fell to the floor gasping for air through his swollen esophagus."

Look on the positive side. You've been exposed to so many fucked up mixed and strained metaphors that you could probably win the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest Award. Big Grin

She strutted into my office wearing a dress that clung to her like Saran Wrap to a sloppily butchered pork knuckle, bone and sinew jutting and lurching asymmetrically beneath its folds, the tightness exaggerating the granularity of the suet and causing what little palatable meat there was to sweat, its transparency the thief of imagination. — Chris Wieloch, Brookfield, WI

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
22-02-2014, 01:07 PM
(22-02-2014 12:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  She strutted into my office wearing a dress that clung to her like Saran Wrap to a sloppily butchered pork knuckle, bone and sinew jutting and lurching asymmetrically beneath its folds, the tightness exaggerating the granularity of the suet and causing what little palatable meat there was to sweat, its transparency the thief of imagination. — Chris Wieloch, Brookfield, WI
Rainbow Vomit
Rainbow Vomit
Rainbow Vomit

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
22-02-2014, 01:20 PM
My favourite is still the 1984 winner:
Quote:The lovely woman-child Kaa was mercilessly chained to the cruel post of the warrior-chief Beast, with his barbarous tribe now stacking wood at her nubile feet, when the strong, clear voice of the poetic and heroic Handsomas roared, “Flick your Bic, crisp that chick, and you’ll feel my steel through your last meal.”
-- Steven Garman, Pensacola, FL

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
22-02-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 22-02-2014 03:45 PM by Vera.)
(22-02-2014 01:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  The lovely woman-child Kaa was mercilessly chained to the cruel post of the warrior-chief Beast, with his barbarous tribe now stacking wood at her nubile feet, when the strong, clear voice of the poetic and heroic Handsomas roared, “Flick your Bic, crisp that chick, and you’ll feel my steel through your last meal.”

I... I... I... for once words fail me.

(Too tired to go through my book but sure I can find something nearly as stupid. Still, Girly, glad to see my misery is providing entertainment for the rest of you Dodgy )

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post