Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-02-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-02-2014 11:02 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(23-02-2014 10:00 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Aaannnnd I should have put my rant _____________ here. *sigh*

Sabrina, trust me. That rant deserved its own thread. Lol!

oh good. Wasn't sure. I wish I could really describe how BAD that whole scene was. It felt like being in a bad movie.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so fucked up

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
24-02-2014, 01:00 PM
Work is boring, and the customers are annoying, and for some reason I'm not allowed to bring my playstation to work. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-02-2014, 02:11 PM
So my laptop still doesn't work.

I have a new hard drive in it and it actually turns on now and I've got Windows reinstalled, but the fucking internet doesn't work at all. It doesn't even recognise that there is any wifi signals anywhere in the area.

Now what is the typical solution I have found online for this problem? Download drivers.

Download. Drivers.

Sure! Why the fuck not?! I'll just fucking magical download and install the new drivers from the ethereal plain, shall I?! Magic the fuck out of those drivers!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-02-2014, 02:14 PM
(24-02-2014 02:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So my laptop still doesn't work.

I have a new hard drive in it and it actually turns on now and I've got Windows reinstalled, but the fucking internet doesn't work at all. It doesn't even recognise that there is any wifi signals anywhere in the area.

Now what is the typical solution I have found online for this problem? Download drivers.

Download. Drivers.

Sure! Why the fuck not?! I'll just fucking magical download and install the new drivers from the ethereal plain, shall I?! Magic the fuck out of those drivers!

It's like when my husband talked of downloading ram.

Good luck with that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-02-2014, 02:14 PM

Download. Drivers.

Flash Drive. DL them on a pc or other internet connected device to the flash drive and then dl from the flash drive to your laptop. Magic!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
24-02-2014, 02:15 PM
(24-02-2014 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Download. Drivers.

It's like when my husband talked of downloading ram.

Good luck with that.

Facepalm Wow. Just.... wow.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-02-2014, 02:21 PM
(24-02-2014 02:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 02:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's like when my husband talked of downloading ram.

Good luck with that.

Facepalm Wow. Just.... wow.

I know right?

24-02-2014, 02:23 PM
(24-02-2014 02:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 02:15 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Facepalm Wow. Just.... wow.

I know right?

How hard did you hit him?

24-02-2014, 02:37 PM
(24-02-2014 02:23 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 02:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I know right?

How hard did you hit him?

Hard enough.

24-02-2014, 02:38 PM
today's rant........ I need _ _ _, dammit.

*sigh*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.