Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-02-2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-02-2014 10:23 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 10:21 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Forced air (heating systems) in the winter months + cold air when outside = delicate and troubled capillaries. Happens to lots of people.
Recommendation: Gentle saline solution nose spray - twice a day to keep nasal passages moisturized.

Heart

and a humidifier in your room at night.

Clearly it is the Incubus raping your face at night. Sprinkle holy water around your bed and say 10 hail Mary's before turning in for the night.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2014, 10:47 AM
(25-02-2014 10:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Clearly it is the Incubus raping your face at night.

So your saying the nose hymen got broken? Very Interesting Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
25-02-2014, 12:01 PM
(25-02-2014 10:16 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Why do I keep having nosebleeds

Seriously

How I am not dead yet from all the times I've had a nosebleed in like the past week I don't know

Perhaps planes are mistaking your nose for an aircraft carrier and are colliding with it when they come in to land. Drinking Beverage

Heart

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-02-2014, 12:09 PM
(25-02-2014 12:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Perhaps planes are mistaking your nose for an aircraft carrier and are colliding with it when they come in to land. Drinking Beverage

Heart

Damn , low blow man. Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
25-02-2014, 12:13 PM
(25-02-2014 12:01 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 10:16 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Why do I keep having nosebleeds

Seriously

How I am not dead yet from all the times I've had a nosebleed in like the past week I don't know

Perhaps planes are mistaking your nose for an aircraft carrier and are colliding with it when they come in to land. Drinking Beverage

Heart

Fucking hell Hughsie this is serious that much blood loss could kill her. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-02-2014, 12:14 PM
(25-02-2014 10:21 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Forced air (heating systems) in the winter months + cold air when outside = delicate and troubled capillaries. Happens to lots of people.

Can't be that, then, in her case...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
25-02-2014, 02:02 PM
(25-02-2014 09:33 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  This is less a rant then a "eek scary"

Having a flu while being pregnant O.o fevers are scary.

You should probably avoid that. Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Someone just sent me an article saying acetaminophen could cause problems with babies.....but so can a fever

*cry* This stuff is hard.
25-02-2014, 03:30 PM
(25-02-2014 03:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Someone just sent me an article saying acetaminophen could cause problems with babies.....but so can a fever

Sara Riordan, genetic counselor, Arizona Pregnancy Riskline, Babycenter.com Wrote:Acetaminophen (also sold under the brand name Tylenol) has a long history of safe use during pregnancy. The drug hasn't been well studied in pregnant women (few drugs have). But it has been widely used with few, if any, adverse effects. Healthcare providers consider acetaminophen to be the over-the-counter pain reliever and fever reducer of choice during pregnancy.
It's fine to take either regular or "extra strength" acetaminophen, but be careful not to take more than the amount recommended on the label. If you take too much, it can cause liver failure both in you and, later in pregnancy, in your baby as well.
Check with your healthcare provider before taking any multi-symptom remedies such as Tylenol Cold. These remedies contain a host of other medications, some of which may not be safe to take during pregnancy.
Also, while acetaminophen is considered safe, some other over-the-counter painkillers are not. Stay away from ibuprofen and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin and naproxen, while you're pregnant. These drugs are generally not recommended during pregnancy, particularly during the third trimester.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-02-2014, 03:33 PM
(25-02-2014 03:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 03:03 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Someone just sent me an article saying acetaminophen could cause problems with babies.....but so can a fever

Sara Riordan, genetic counselor, Arizona Pregnancy Riskline, Babycenter.com Wrote:Acetaminophen (also sold under the brand name Tylenol) has a long history of safe use during pregnancy. The drug hasn't been well studied in pregnant women (few drugs have). But it has been widely used with few, if any, adverse effects. Healthcare providers consider acetaminophen to be the over-the-counter pain reliever and fever reducer of choice during pregnancy.
It's fine to take either regular or "extra strength" acetaminophen, but be careful not to take more than the amount recommended on the label. If you take too much, it can cause liver failure both in you and, later in pregnancy, in your baby as well.
Check with your healthcare provider before taking any multi-symptom remedies such as Tylenol Cold. These remedies contain a host of other medications, some of which may not be safe to take during pregnancy.
Also, while acetaminophen is considered safe, some other over-the-counter painkillers are not. Stay away from ibuprofen and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin and naproxen, while you're pregnant. These drugs are generally not recommended during pregnancy, particularly during the third trimester.

Thats what I'd been told by my doctor and the nurses. But then I get sent this.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...d/5782763/

While it says not to panic yet, it certainly makes me feel bad for the 4 I've taken since I've been pregnant.

Stupid right?