Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-02-2014, 06:46 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-02-2014 06:39 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm not a very physically violent person. I mean, as small as I am, I couldn't do much damage anyways. On very few occasions have I wanted to legitimately punch someone in the fucking face though.

Looks like I'll be fighting the urge until May. Then I'll never have to see that person again, or worry about wanting to punch them in the face.

Dodgy

Dont hurt your hands..... I found a hammer or baseball bat to do just nicely, Oh and a good oak axe handle is nice too. Yes

Um, so I've heard. Drinking Beverage

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2014, 06:53 AM
(28-02-2014 06:46 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 06:39 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm not a very physically violent person. I mean, as small as I am, I couldn't do much damage anyways. On very few occasions have I wanted to legitimately punch someone in the fucking face though.

Looks like I'll be fighting the urge until May. Then I'll never have to see that person again, or worry about wanting to punch them in the face.

Dodgy

Dont hurt your hands..... I found a hammer or baseball bat to do just nicely, Oh and a good oak axe handle is nice too. Yes

Um, so I've heard. Drinking Beverage

Always have a baseball bat in the back of my car.

... for uh, special occasions.

... like birthday parties. Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
28-02-2014, 06:59 AM
(28-02-2014 06:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 06:19 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oh ! where would one go for such an "apple", I'm in dire need of one. Blush

For eight hundred bucks? Yer better off heading down South Main. Dodgy

Ouch, yeah $800 is a bit steep, I could prolly get one locally for about $20...... at the scratch and dent aisle Wink

28-02-2014, 07:07 AM
I ain't saying it should cost $800, but avoid the scratch and dent aisle! Like anything cheap and fun it has long lasting negative consequences. If you don't believe me, ask Hughsie. He is a scratch and dent model, and yes, that's the first time he has ever been described as a model. Drinking Beverage

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
28-02-2014, 07:46 AM

Dodgy

Go for the throat, not the face. If you punch someone in the face, you'll probably just break your hand and make them mad. One sharp blow to the trachea, though... He who cannot breath cannot fight.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-02-2014, 08:04 AM
(28-02-2014 07:46 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

Dodgy

Go for the throat, not the face. If you punch someone in the face, you'll probably just break your hand and make them mad. One sharp blow to the trachea, though... He who cannot breath cannot fight.

[Image: 123777403501XaNw.jpg]
[Image: 7319417_f260.jpg]

Works every time.
[+] 1 user Likes donotwant's post
28-02-2014, 09:12 AM
The solar plexus usually doenst work on fat fucks, the trachea or the direct nose hit take precision hits....the target isnt going to hold still for you to aim,so there's to many variables, and if you miss, well, good luck.

Weapons are the trick, also consider tear gas and or a pocket taser, tear gas being prefered as it will render your opponent useless in a fight.

*disclaimer* so I've heard. Angel

28-02-2014, 09:59 AM
I can vouch for the tear gas...OC Spray aka Mace works wonders too. Back when I was a young stud (just play along) on active duty, I got OC sprayed as part of my security training. It was supposed to teach us how to fight if we got maced. I got the certification and all, but I am convinced I'd get my ass kicked in a real life situation after getting maced. That shit ain't no joke. I can remember thinking "I'd rather get shot in the leg". Of course it didn't help that I'm a pale dude and have ears like satellite dishes which seemed to catch every drop. Confused

28-02-2014, 10:03 AM
(27-02-2014 05:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 12:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hope that someday your wife returns to this forum so I can give her a hug.

Bah! My wife don't much care for nail polish, manicures and so forth. She is low maintenance, fortunately. I asked the wife about it and she giggled.

Do you think that's why I want to give her a hug? Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-02-2014, 10:04 AM
(28-02-2014 09:59 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm a pale dude and have ears like satellite dishes . Confused
that made me giggle way more than you probably intended

I'm trying to think of what this would look like and all I can think of is this

[Image: 09.gif]

so, now i'm wondering....if I gave you a feather, could you fly?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller