Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-02-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Ferdinand has a shrine built in my honor on her hard drive. Frankly, I'm scared of giving her more pictures to use. Unsure

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
28-02-2014, 11:10 AM
(28-02-2014 09:59 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I can vouch for the tear gas...OC Spray aka Mace works wonders too. Back when I was a young stud (just play along) on active duty, I got OC sprayed as part of my security training. It was supposed to teach us how to fight if we got maced. I got the certification and all, but I am convinced I'd get my ass kicked in a real life situation after getting maced. That shit ain't no joke. I can remember thinking "I'd rather get shot in the leg". Of course it didn't help that I'm a pale dude and have ears like satellite dishes which seemed to catch every drop. Confused

DL, I meant to say "mace", the word just wouldnt come to mind.

I carry a small spray canister on my belt loop, if I even get the hint of someone wanting to get stupid they get a bath in it. After that everything is easy to handle.

I'm a walking arsenal and so is my bike, but its suprising how many things can be used as a weapon in a bar or just about anywhere.

I once knocked a guy out with a glass salt shaker to the side of his head. Blush

I sometimes think I need to hang around a better crowd, but its just so damn entertaining at times. Smile

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
28-02-2014, 12:30 PM
Somewhere there is a video of me, tears rolling down my cheeks, snot and spit hanging from my face, and me fighting off men dressed in foam suits with my baton. I'm pretty sure I was suppose to be yelling something like "Get back"...but what I was really yelling was "Fuck!". My head felt like shit all day long. I wish I had that video.

This was me earlier that day [Image: 12295_1345273926164_8061581_n.jpg]

Nope, you can't see my big ears in it Tongue

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
28-02-2014, 12:33 PM
By the look of your face, you knew the day wasnt going to be fun.

Tho I see they flared the helmet to clear the big ears.... LOL Tongue

28-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Big Grin That's nothing. Take a look at the old school Navy helmets...yeah they still exist too.
[Image: 8e02092vara_Owens_Archive.com.jpg]

The 'Phone Talkers' use them during battle-stations. They're 'designed' (and I use that term loosely) to be compatible with sound-powered phones.

28-02-2014, 12:44 PM
(28-02-2014 12:40 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Big Grin That's nothing. Take a look at the old school Navy helmets...yeah they still exist too.
[Image: 8e02092vara_Owens_Archive.com.jpg]

The 'Phone Talkers' use them during battle-stations. They're 'designed' (and I use that term loosely) to be compatible with sound-powered phones.

Did anyone else think of this when they saw that pic?

[Image: dark-helmet-spaceballs-movies-wallpaper-14801.jpg]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
28-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Every time I passed them on the ship I thought of that Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
28-02-2014, 12:47 PM
(28-02-2014 12:44 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Did anyone else think of this when they saw that pic?

[Image: dark-helmet-spaceballs-movies-wallpaper-14801.jpg]

LMFAO, yes I was ! Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like War Horse's post
28-02-2014, 01:45 PM
People REALLY need to learn that you don't fuck with IT. Dodgy

When deciding to do anything you can to make a co-worker's life difficult, there are targets that you just don't chose. Those are targets that can do more to make your life hell than you could possibly hope to do to them. Aside from upper management, IT tops that list.

This idiot I work with is known to be difficult. Previously, I had no issues with her. She does her job, I do mine. Recently, I had to tell her no because the thing she wanted was far too expensive and overly complex. Apparently she doesn't like being told no. She's taken to complaining about problems that don't exist, starting rumors about me, ignoring requests from me, and generally being a bitch towards me.

There are about 1000 different ways an IT person can subtly fuck with you in such a way that all outside observers would assume that you fucked up royally. Don't tempt me, bitch.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
28-02-2014, 02:11 PM
I just had one of those little round batteries explode in my pocket, guess it came in contact with some change and shorted out...... fuck me! Gasp , I didnt think I could move that fast anymore. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post