Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-02-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-02-2014 02:11 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I just had one of those little round batteries explode in my pocket, guess it came in contact with some change and shorted out...... fuck me! Gasp , I didnt think I could move that fast anymore. Dodgy

LOL, wish I had a video if that.

I once had salt water set off an explosion in an underwater light I was using. The worst part is that it was on a night dive and the light was attached to my tank just behind my head! I pooped my wetsuit! Hobo

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-02-2014, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 04:06 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Let me see! Food for one day..

One apple, two mugs of coffee, one small cup of ice cream, one 4inch x 4inch piece of fried bread topped with pinto beans, tomato, onion and cheddar, one diet cola, one homemade tostada, and two chilies wrapped in eggroll wrappers with more cheddar is enough to make me gain 5 in one night rather than lose the 900 calories that made my butt and legs sore after being exhausted for four hours of walking again. At the same time, the internet is rampant lately with "I hate you. You're not a real women! OMFG, don't you dare post yourself, and mock the females." It's not the only thing that's been pissing me off! By all means, let's add yet another thing for the world to hate about me. Thanks a lot TrollTube, Facebook, etc.
28-02-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm tired of giving my everything to the people that always bury me alive. I try so hard, but I waste so much time trying. I pour so much of myself into a person to prove that I'm a fucking good person, but it's never enough. I always realize I've wasted my time once it's too late.
28-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Why in the fuck is it that I am the one going outside to see what caused a loud thud when there are two grown ass men in the house with loaded pistols. The fuck am I going to do other than scream like a girl if I actually find someone in the back yard or around the cars.

I am okay with being the spider getter-ridder person but if there is some nutcase with a gun and bad intentions in the yard, I am thinking my spider killing skills aren't going to be a fuck of a lot of help.

goddammit!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-03-2014, 12:13 AM
(28-02-2014 10:36 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm tired of giving my everything to the people that always bury me alive. I try so hard, but I waste so much time trying. I pour so much of myself into a person to prove that I'm a fucking good person, but it's never enough. I always realize I've wasted my time once it's too late.

solution:don't give a fuck about people. That works

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-03-2014, 12:14 AM
(28-02-2014 10:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Why in the fuck is it that I am the one going outside to see what caused a loud thud when there are two grown ass men in the house with loaded pistols. The fuck am I going to do other than scream like a girl if I actually find someone in the back yard or around the cars.

I am okay with being the spider getter-ridder person but if there is some nutcase with a gun and bad intentions in the yard, I am thinking my spider killing skills aren't going to be a fuck of a lot of help.

goddammit!

because you aint a pussy
wait a minute....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Grrrrrrrrrr Angry*%#@%&$........ What the fuck? I got the wife in respite care for the weekend and go to take a ride for lunch.... stop to look at some new boots along the way and the girls there talked me into buying them Blush , go out to the bike and the battery is stone dead Confused , ok, get a jump from the young ladies and head back home to check the bike out.

Yup, shit battery, call the local H-D store and then go to pick up a new one.... now I know these guys pretty good from years of doing business and we're talking about my wife and............ he says "do you want a bible?" Gasp I just said no thanks, and he says "its a nice biker bible" Hobo

No choice but to tell him I'm an atheist...... that was after he gave me a really good discount on the battery. The look on his face was worth a thousand words, but he just said "I'll pray for you anyway" ..... OK man, do what you need to do.

So now here I sit with the bike fixed but to drunk to go riding... since I missed lunch. Weeping

I wonder if I'll ever get a discount there again Huh

I really need to get laid Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
01-03-2014, 01:52 PM
(01-03-2014 12:37 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Grrrrrrrrrr Angry*%#@%&$........ What the fuck? I got the wife in respite care for the weekend and go to take a ride for lunch.... stop to look at some new boots along the way and the girls there talked me into buying them Blush , go out to the bike and the battery is stone dead Confused , ok, get a jump from the young ladies and head back home to check the bike out.

Yup, shit battery, call the local H-D store and then go to pick up a new one.... now I know these guys pretty good from years of doing business and we're talking about my wife and............ he says "do you want a bible?" Gasp I just said no thanks, and he says "its a nice biker bible" Hobo

No choice but to tell him I'm an atheist...... that was after he gave me a really good discount on the battery. The look on his face was worth a thousand words, but he just said "I'll pray for you anyway" ..... OK man, do what you need to do.

So now here I sit with the bike fixed but to drunk to go riding... since I missed lunch. Weeping

I wonder if I'll ever get a discount there again Huh

I really need to get laid Dodgy

Want to come check out potential burglars at my house? No one else seems to willing to do it. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-03-2014, 01:56 PM
(28-02-2014 07:46 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 06:39 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm not a very physically violent person. I mean, as small as I am, I couldn't do much damage anyways. On very few occasions have I wanted to legitimately punch someone in the fucking face though.

Looks like I'll be fighting the urge until May. Then I'll never have to see that person again, or worry about wanting to punch them in the face.

Dodgy

Go for the throat, not the face. If you punch someone in the face, you'll probably just break your hand and make them mad. One sharp blow to the trachea, though... He who cannot breath cannot fight.

Being small is no disadvantage. It's how you use it. You can sidestrike the ears or temple, if you're very close the occipital bun, crush the nose, spear the eyes... you wouldn't make a proper fist for that; if you do, strike the jaw and strike up, but you'd better have proper form for that or you'll probably fracture knuckles. Against the throat you'll want to once again strike up just below the jaw with the side of your open hand, but a straight jab to the windpipe is also good.

Although, really, groin strikes are your best friend.

No, I'm not bitter about a broken foot keeping me from martial arts classes for the past two months.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
01-03-2014, 02:00 PM
(01-03-2014 01:56 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 07:46 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Go for the throat, not the face. If you punch someone in the face, you'll probably just break your hand and make them mad. One sharp blow to the trachea, though... He who cannot breath cannot fight.

Being small is no disadvantage. It's how you use it. You can sidestrike the ears or temple, if you're very close the occipital bun, crush the nose, spear the eyes... you wouldn't make a proper fist for that; if you do, strike the jaw and strike up, but you'd better have proper form for that or you'll probably fracture knuckles. Against the throat you'll want to once again strike up just below the jaw with the side of your open hand, but a straight jab to the windpipe is also good.

Although, really, groin strikes are your best friend.

No, I'm not bitter about a broken foot keeping me from martial arts classes for the past two months.

I have also heard that for those of us that aren't big and strong, a sharp upward blow to the jaw or nose with the heel of the hand can be quite effective without the damage to your knuckles.