Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-08-2012, 03:33 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(17-08-2012 01:11 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Cause Imma monkey. Mon - kay -ee! Donchu know you gotta... shock the monkey...

Shock the monkey...

Oooh! A message from the angel Gabriel. You don't see that too often round these parts.
On'ya

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-08-2012, 11:51 AM
YAY WEEKEND
Fuck, was that a horrrrrrrible week. Again and again I underestimate how much stress can wear you down... tired so tired .... happy to sleep in tomorrow!!!!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
17-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Ranting corner
(17-08-2012 11:51 AM)Leela Wrote:  YAY WEEKEND
Fuck, was that a horrrrrrrible week. Again and again I underestimate how much stress can wear you down... tired so tired .... happy to sleep in tomorrow!!!!

Can you please wake up early and make me breakfast. Thank you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Still unemployed...

Still got a $200 fine...

Still got incoming bills in October...

Still have not opened my own business...

Still am not a millionaire...

Still am not a billionaire...

Still am not the Dictator of all the Worldz...

Still not lvl30 on League of Legends...

Out of noodles...

Out of Vanilla Coke...

Still haven't finished Victoria 2 as the USA...

Still haven't gotten those 40kills with the variable scope on MW2...

Still haven't watched last weeks mythbusters episode that's just sitting on mysky...

Still haven't watched last weeks Gold Rush aftermath special that is also sitting on mysky...

Still have no petrol...

Still have not finished watching the second half of 50/50 (slightly ironic actually that I have only watched 50% of it)

Still have not finished the second half of Project X....

Still do not have my statue (look at you deep)...

Still do not have a second pillow so the snot still clogs up my nose while I sleep so I still constantly wake up with a heavily snot filled nose...

Still have not put socks on and my feet are cold...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
19-08-2012, 12:01 AM
(18-08-2012 11:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Out of noodles...

You are fucked.

Wait, this isn't the word association thread? Well, then you're ....

Still fucked.... Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
19-08-2012, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2012 01:52 AM by earmuffs.)
(19-08-2012 12:01 AM)kim Wrote:  
(18-08-2012 11:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Out of noodles...

You are fucked.

Wait, this isn't the word association thread? Well, then you're ....

Still fucked.... Dodgy

Big Grin..Smile..Shy..Blush..Confused..Undecided..Unsure..Blink..Shocking..Sadcryface..Sadcryface2..Weeping..[Image: emot-emo.gif]..[Image: smiley_suicidio.gif]

[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
19-08-2012, 02:20 AM
(17-08-2012 01:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-08-2012 11:51 AM)Leela Wrote:  YAY WEEKEND

Can you please wake up early and make me breakfast. Thank you.

1. I wish we had a tumb down button!
2. I actually woke up at 7:30 as tired as I went to bed, could not fall asleep anymore and stayed tired all day. But that's getting normal by now... The always tired thing no matter how long or short I sleep.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
19-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Oh great, and now we're 3blocks of internet ($3 a block) with days in the month to go. So my flatmates are gonna have a HUGE bitch about that, but who pays for the extra internet? Me, because I'm the one who uses it most, so what the fuck they bitch about when it's not even their problem is beyond me.
So there's another incoming bill.
This employer better phone me and give me the job on the 22nd or 23rd or I am truly, truly fucked.

19-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Ranting corner
(19-08-2012 02:20 AM)Leela Wrote:  
(17-08-2012 01:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Can you please wake up early and make me breakfast. Thank you.

1. I wish we had a tumb down button!
2. I actually woke up at 7:30 as tired as I went to bed, could not fall asleep anymore and stayed tired all day. But that's getting normal by now... The always tired thing no matter how long or short I sleep.

Leela, I know medical stuff is probably up in the air with your move, but you sound exactly the way I sounded before I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. I could get hours of sleep and never wake up feeling refreshed because my breathing would rarely let me reach REM sleep and be truly rejuvenated. Hopefully, once you get resettled you can explore that avenue to see if you can be helped the way I was.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
20-08-2012, 05:08 AM
I hate it when people buy pets without doing any research. I got wind the other day about 6 birds needing new homes. Some people don't do research and then end up getting rid of them when they find out that many of the parrots live at least 60 years. I really hate that.