Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-03-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Went to the doctor today and most of my tests turned out fine. But I have really low vitamin d levels and low protein levels.

I got some prescription cough medicine too.

I had to pee in a cup again because I didn't pee enough last time, and it always takes me forever to feel like I have to pee. We were already short on time because the post office closed in an hour and a half and I was going to send Tim's package today.

When I got to the post office, I paid $80 to mail it.

Fuck you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 03:53 PM
(03-03-2014 03:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Went to the doctor today and most of my tests turned out fine. But I have really low vitamin d levels and low protein levels.

I had to pee in a cup again because I didn't pee enough last time, and it always takes me forever to feel like I have to pee. We were already short on time because the post office closed in an hour and a half and I was going to send Tim's package today.

Fuck you.

Sorry about low level stuff -- but yay for the cough medicine. Really really hope you're feeling better.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-03-2014, 03:58 PM
(03-03-2014 03:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 03:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Went to the doctor today and most of my tests turned out fine. But I have really low vitamin d levels and low protein levels.

Fuck you.

Sorry about low level stuff -- but yay for the cough medicine. Really really hope you're feeling better.

Hug

Heart
03-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Add pollen to this crazy weather down here, we've had a week of 80* weather and the trees are jizzing all over the place. Confused
Hell, it looks like its snowing green/yellow on everything.... even my bike in the garage is covered Weeping

On a brighter note, the birds havent attacked me once today. I wonder what their up to. Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
03-03-2014, 05:01 PM

Fuck you.

Stop eating all that shit Hughsie sent you! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
03-03-2014, 05:15 PM
(03-03-2014 04:08 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Add pollen to this crazy weather down here, we've had a week of 80* weather and the trees are jizzing all over the place. Confused
Hell, it looks like its snowing green/yellow on everything.... even my bike in the garage is covered Weeping

On a brighter note, the birds havent attacked me once today. I wonder what their up to. Consider

saving resources to launch a full scale atack! Run!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 3 users Like Lightvader's post
03-03-2014, 05:30 PM
(03-03-2014 05:01 PM)aurora Wrote:  

Fuck you.

Stop eating all that shit Hughsie sent you! Big Grin

Shhhhhhh you'll ruin his evil plan.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Ferdi, you need a stash of Emergen-C.

I am old and supposed to be sick...not your young self. Get better soon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-03-2014, 07:08 PM
It's cruel that they call it -morning- sickness....cause mine happens ALL DAY Rainbow Vomit
03-03-2014, 07:16 PM
(03-03-2014 07:08 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  It's cruel that they call it -morning- sickness....cause mine happens ALL DAY Rainbow Vomit

I had to keep something in my stomach at all times......Ritz and club crackers.....as long as there was a little something in there, I was ok.

are you feeling super sleepy yet? There were a few times that I thought I would fall asleep sitting at a red light in the car. I could fall asleep in an instant. Blush

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller