Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-03-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-03-2014 11:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I've deleted my facebook, I've deleted my Gwynnies; if you're looking for a prophet, in the streets somewhere, all I can tell you.

April comes, I'm dead, and I cannot FUCKING WAIT.

I hope things improve between now and April for you....I like having you around here, I hope you like us enough to stick around past April.

Heart

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 07:36 AM
(05-03-2014 03:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Smashed all my shit, ready to die... goodbye.

Hey ?? What happened? You do Not sound ok (?) Don't go ok?

Hug

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
05-03-2014, 04:20 PM
I haven't gone to school today, all because of my damn back! I would have rather left but when I had to get up I had to push myself up like a goddamned invalid because it was so stiff and sore! I didn't really have an option but to not go like that, and it is still sore and stiff now.

It doesn't help that my family keeps telling me to not lift heavy things and to not stress my back, that really pisses me off! 18 years of living with them and they still have yet to catch on that I can handle myself!? I don't even complain outside of joking about it, and they still insist at every wince that I should have painkillers for it. Only time they should stick their nose in my business is when I ask damnit! I suppose if I start biting myself because of the pain they have right to impose themselves, but it doesn't mean they have to each time I do it!

My family never ceases to annoy me. Neither does not own body for that matter...

That's my rant for today.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Ferdy (talking about a video she 'sent' me and I didn't watch): You never watch any videos I send you! Oh wait, I never sent it to you.

Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
05-03-2014, 10:46 PM
(05-03-2014 03:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Smashed all my shit, ready to die... goodbye.

Johnny, WTF? PM me. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2014, 10:52 PM

No, I'm sorry that's not allowed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-03-2014, 10:52 PM

Sad Heart

We love you, man. We're all here and we love you.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-03-2014, 07:53 AM
Has anyone heard from John or have his personal contact info? He hasn't been online since he posted that.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
06-03-2014, 09:49 PM
I have sent a message out to see if he's okay. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

He ranted a bit on Facebook and then suddenly was gone. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-03-2014, 09:51 PM
(06-03-2014 09:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have sent a message out to see if he's okay. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

He ranted a bit on Facebook and then suddenly was gone. Sadcryface

Also hasn't gotten on xbox live. That doesn't really help. Sad