Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-03-2014, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 02:52 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Ranting corner
(04-03-2014 11:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I've deleted my facebook, I've deleted my Gwynnies; if you're looking for a prophet, in the streets somewhere, all I can tell you.

April comes, I'm dead, and I cannot FUCKING WAIT.

You all right there, brother? You ain't sounded like that shit since Barstow. You need a leg up just say so. Girly's got your back. Thumbsup

Who else is gonna bring you a bottle of rain?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 09:47 PM
I have not had a very good time of it the past few days.

I had to stay home on Thursday because I could barely sit up in the morning and my back hurt like hell. On Friday I was in so much pain that I had to call home. You know I'm in really bad pain when I ask for help with it. It doesn't help that the only thing I felt in my left arm was numb pain and tingling in my hand. Once my father came to pick me up I had to grit my teeth and push myself hard to get up off the bed-chair in the school's sick room.
Once I had gotten home I had to struggle to get changed out of my uniform. At least I had Endone. After I downed that I had to lie down on a thin mattress on the floor. Let me tell you, when you are sitting at 8 on the pain scale with a sore back the absolute worst feeling is lying down. I could swear I could feel each individual vertebrae move as I laid down. At least the Endone works quick and killed the pain in my back in about an hour or slightly under. (For those who don't know, Endone is closely related to morphine.) didn't do anything for my arm though, which still felt weak, numb, tingly and painful.

Of course once it had long-worn off the pain was still bad but I didn't take any more painkillers, so sleeping was a bitch, especially since I sleep twisted; half my body facing down the other to one side. I cannot sleep flat on my back.

Fast-forward to today, my back still hurts plenty and almost as much as the last two days, not that I'll admit it to my family. I can barely sit at my table and type this due to the discomfort and I have homework that I really want to do during this long weekend. Otherwise I have practically nothing to do, especially nothing that I can do lying on my back on the floor, outside watch anime on my phone.

And I just know that somebody reading this will think "Just go to the doctor, dumbass!" which I really don't want to do. It's bad enough that I was forced to admit I couldn't handle it the past two days, I don't want to have to go to the doctor about it for a second time! Plus on the first visit, my doc said that if pain persisted that he'd try some acupuncture to alleviate the pain. No thanks, Doc; the shit works psychologically, sham acupuncture or real produce the same effect on patients! C'mon Doc, you're a better doctor than that...
I'd rather if he referred me to a good back-cracker, but I'd rather not see any doctor at all about it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-03-2014, 10:06 PM
(07-03-2014 09:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have not had a very good time of it the past few days.

I had to stay home on Thursday because I could barely sit up in the morning and my back hurt like hell. On Friday I was in so much pain that I had to call home. You know I'm in really bad pain when I ask for help with it. It doesn't help that the only thing I felt in my left arm was numb pain and tingling in my hand. Once my father came to pick me up I had to grit my teeth and push myself hard to get up off the bed-chair in the school's sick room.
Once I had gotten home I had to struggle to get changed out of my uniform. At least I had Endone. After I downed that I had to lie down on a thin mattress on the floor. Let me tell you, when you are sitting at 8 on the pain scale with a sore back the absolute worst feeling is lying down. I could swear I could feel each individual vertebrae move as I laid down. At least the Endone works quick and killed the pain in my back in about an hour or slightly under. (For those who don't know, Endone is closely related to morphine.) didn't do anything for my arm though, which still felt weak, numb, tingly and painful.

Of course once it had long-worn off the pain was still bad but I didn't take any more painkillers, so sleeping was a bitch, especially since I sleep twisted; half my body facing down the other to one side. I cannot sleep flat on my back.

Fast-forward to today, my back still hurts plenty and almost as much as the last two days, not that I'll admit it to my family. I can barely sit at my table and type this due to the discomfort and I have homework that I really want to do during this long weekend. Otherwise I have practically nothing to do, especially nothing that I can do lying on my back on the floor, outside watch anime on my phone.

And I just know that somebody reading this will think "Just go to the doctor, dumbass!" which I really don't want to do. It's bad enough that I was forced to admit I couldn't handle it the past two days, I don't want to have to go to the doctor about it for a second time! Plus on the first visit, my doc said that if pain persisted that he'd try some acupuncture to alleviate the pain. No thanks, Doc; the shit works psychologically, sham acupuncture or real produce the same effect on patients! C'mon Doc, you're a better doctor than that...
I'd rather if he referred me to a good back-cracker, but I'd rather not see any doctor at all about it.

OUCH! Awww please feel better honey. That just blows.

owie
(hug)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
07-03-2014, 10:55 PM
My shit internet connection literally makes me want to set an orphanage on fire.
07-03-2014, 11:56 PM
(07-03-2014 10:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My shit internet connection literally makes me want to set an orphanage on fire.

I've always said that you were mentally unstable.

Now I have proof. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Wow, now Cantor's avatar is even gone, he must have removed it from photobucket. Sure hope he is going to be okay.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
08-03-2014, 09:24 AM
(08-03-2014 09:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Wow, now Cantor's avatar is even gone, he must have removed it from photobucket. Sure hope he is going to be okay.

Weeping

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
08-03-2014, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 11:12 AM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2014 09:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Wow, now Cantor's avatar is even gone, he must have removed it from photobucket. Sure hope he is going to be okay.

I'm worried about Johnny. Seems like he might've gone over the edge without waiting for "On belay." I mean he's got great climbing skills and shit but that's just being reckless.

#sigh
08-03-2014, 11:17 AM
(08-03-2014 11:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I'm worried about Johnny. Seems like he might've gone over the edge without waiting for "On belay." I mean he's got great climbing skills and shit but that's just being reckless.

Ditto.

No response from PM either.

One good sign is that he hasn't closed his account. Is that possible or does a mod have to do that? Has any mod been asked to?

Can Deep do an IP check or something to see if he has browsed as guest?

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-03-2014, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 05:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-03-2014 11:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Fuck you Johnny, just fuck you. Girly's got your pathetic back. Fuck you Johnny, just motherfucking fuck you. ... Prophets don't get to just quit bitch.

#sigh