Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-03-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-03-2014 05:21 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Screw this time change.

Can't like this one enough no matter how hard I click the 'like' button.

Leave the goddamn time alone already...UGH!!!!!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 05:28 AM
I really don't know what's up with my body. I went to bed early so I could prepare myself for losing an hour of sleep, and yet I ended up waking up at 5am to chug cough medicine and feel like death.

Going to school with a fever. Hurrah.
10-03-2014, 06:53 AM
(10-03-2014 05:28 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I really don't know what's up with my body. I went to bed early so I could prepare myself for losing an hour of sleep, and yet I ended up waking up at 5am to chug cough medicine and feel like death.

If you were smart, you'd use this to your advantage; start infecting everybody you can as subtly as possible so as to make others suffer with and after you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-03-2014, 08:15 AM
@HoC, wtf brah? wtaf?

[Image: oscar.png]
10-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Johnny's still missing, but the ranting corner seems right now with you back Muffs. It just wasn't the same without you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

10-03-2014, 04:51 PM
(10-03-2014 06:53 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 05:28 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I really don't know what's up with my body. I went to bed early so I could prepare myself for losing an hour of sleep, and yet I ended up waking up at 5am to chug cough medicine and feel like death.

If you were smart, you'd use this to your advantage; start infecting everybody you can as subtly as possible so as to make others suffer with and after you.

I believe I did exactly that.

Came home, slept for two hours, woke up to eat a meal and had a fever of 99.3.
10-03-2014, 04:52 PM
That's it, we need to have a bake sale so we can buy an immune system for Ferdi!

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-03-2014, 09:21 PM
(10-03-2014 04:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's it, we need to have a bake sale so we can buy an immune system for Ferdi!

It'd be far cheaper to just get her a cleanroom to spend the rest of her days in.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-03-2014, 09:42 PM
(08-03-2014 11:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 09:21 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Wow, now Cantor's avatar is even gone, he must have removed it from photobucket. Sure hope he is going to be okay.

I'm worried about Johnny. Seems like he might've gone over the edge without waiting for "On belay." I mean he's got great climbing skills and shit but that's just being reckless.

Got a sighting of him climbing out of the abyss earlier today on FB. Dude's got some serious climbing skills to be free climbing in the abyss and shit.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-03-2014, 09:46 PM
(10-03-2014 09:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 11:03 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm worried about Johnny. Seems like he might've gone over the edge without waiting for "On belay." I mean he's got great climbing skills and shit but that's just being reckless.

Got a sighting of him climbing out of the abyss earlier today on FB. Dude's got some serious climbing skills to be free climbing in the abyss and shit.

Thank Gwynnies! Thumbsup