Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-03-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-03-2014 05:40 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  How the hell have these stupid birds evolved into being, anyway? Every friggin year, when it gets warm, despite nailing up wire mesh, they go making a nest in my gutters inside the down spout on the end! I heard 'em this morning at it again. First good bit of precipitation comes along and any eggs they've laid in the nest get submerged in cold rain water, and MY GUTTERS GET CLOGGED UP!!!! There's 4 gigantic walnut trees surrounding my home; go make your nest there you little shits!

Over Christmas, the birds in my parents garden made a next on the outside Christmas lights I strung up.
Now that doesn't sound too bad, but when you consider that they made it on a a single string of lights going across a gap (so they made it on nothing but the string of lights) and the the size of this nest was impressive and I completely forgot where I was going with this post, I think I just wanted to share that story because I'm still amazed by it today and I was reminded of it when you mentioned birds making a nest in your guttering... as you were.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 07:27 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Oh the last Podcast I watched was so nice.. and then they just had to play part of the interview with Mr. Jerk face, who's had no regard or thank you for his friends helping him find work. I would prefer that I not be reminded of some smug Censored.
13-03-2014, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 03:33 PM by Ferdinand.)
I'm getting really annoyed with all of the Miss Meng threads. Why the fuck is this still going on? The bitch speaks in third person!!!!!!

Sit the fuck down, no one talks in third person!!!!!!!!!

Except, like, Snoop Dog!!!!!!!!!!!

And even then, it's still annoying!!!!!!!

Baptize and drown it already, or my Alabama ass will!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just stop already Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-03-2014, 03:09 PM
(13-03-2014 03:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm getting really annoyed with all of the Miss Meng threads. Why the fuck is this still going on? The bitch speaks in third person!!!!!!

Sit the fuck down, no one talks in first person!!!!!!!!!

'No one talks in first person', Ferdinand?

I disagree.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-03-2014, 03:32 PM
(13-03-2014 03:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 03:03 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm getting really annoyed with all of the Miss Meng threads. Why the fuck is this still going on? The bitch speaks in third person!!!!!!

Sit the fuck down, no one talks in first person!!!!!!!!!

'No one talks in first person', Ferdinand?

I disagree.

UGH THIRD PERSON

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES WHEN THEY'RE TYPING FAST
13-03-2014, 03:39 PM
(13-03-2014 03:32 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  UGH THIRD PERSON

*THEIR

Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-03-2014, 03:44 PM
(13-03-2014 03:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  

*THEIR

Big Grin

No she was right. They're = They are.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-03-2014, 03:44 PM
(13-03-2014 03:39 PM)morondog Wrote:  

*THEIR

Big Grin

I cant believe it, but I have to side with Ferdi...... 'when they are typing fast', thus they're.

Edit; damn, Rev beat me by seconds. Sad

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
13-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Hehehehehe Big Grin It's my new sport. I'm gonna correct all you grammar nazi's from now on...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-03-2014, 03:53 PM
(13-03-2014 03:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hehehehehe Big Grin It's my new sport. I'm going to correct all of you grammar nazi's from now on...

Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post