Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-03-2014, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2014 08:36 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Ranting corner
(14-03-2014 08:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I want to die.

Would you like to know how to do it properly with your own personal exit bag and nitrogen tank and shit? 'cause that shit's saved my sorry ass more than once. I built my first one a year or so younger than you are.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2014, 08:59 PM
(14-03-2014 08:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Would you like to know how to do it properly with your own personal exit bag and nitrogen tank and shit? 'cause that shit's saved my sorry ass more than once. I built my first one a year or so younger than you are.

Send me some blueprints
14-03-2014, 09:00 PM
(14-03-2014 08:59 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 08:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Would you like to know how to do it properly with your own personal exit bag and nitrogen tank and shit? 'cause that shit's saved my sorry ass more than once. I built my first one a year or so younger than you are.

Send me some blueprints

Didn't I once tell you to watch that movie Heathers?

That oughta tell you everything you need to know about going out in style.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
14-03-2014, 09:00 PM

A permanent solution to what is likely a temporary problem?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
14-03-2014, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2014 09:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-03-2014 08:59 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 08:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Would you like to know how to do it properly with your own personal exit bag and nitrogen tank and shit? 'cause that shit's saved my sorry ass more than once. I built my first one a year or so younger than you are.

Send me some blueprints

Here you go. Betty'll show you the way.

#sigh
14-03-2014, 09:07 PM

I don't want you to die Sadcryface

YOU HAVE TO OUTLIVE ME!!!!!!!!!

14-03-2014, 09:16 PM
So I didn't think it was possible, too much xbox. Yet it turns out I was wrong, there is such a thing.
And that fine line is somewhere between "what time is it? I feel like dinner" and "what time is it? I feel like dinner".
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
15-03-2014, 01:17 AM
(14-03-2014 01:59 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The more complex the system becomes, the harder it is to debug. But you got strong natural debugging skills. Thumbsup

Faith is not always an evil concept.

Glad to see you got all your organs in their proper places! Believe it or or not, you took up a considerable amount of my brain power.

Speaking of organs in their proper places, I finally had to bite the bullet and pay and arm and a leg to have that wisdom tooth removed. When I woke up (according to my wife) I lifted up my shirt, made sure they didn't anything they weren't supposed to, fist bumped the surgeon and thanked her for not taking my liver or kidney.

I'm high on oxy codeine. This is the first time I've been high in YEARS. The bad thing is I can't eat anything worth eating and I've no nicotine. If you didn't think my play on words was funny than fuck you! Also, I'd give you a hug.

I re-read this post and realized I am having trouble organizing my thoughts. #GetOverIt #SpacesAreForPussies

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
15-03-2014, 04:40 AM
(15-03-2014 01:17 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Speaking of organs in their proper places, I finally had to bite the bullet and pay and arm and a leg to have that wisdom tooth removed. When I woke up (according to my wife) I lifted up my shirt, made sure they didn't anything they weren't supposed to, fist bumped the surgeon and thanked her for not taking my liver or kidney.

I'm high on oxy codeine. This is the first time I've been high in YEARS. The bad thing is I can't eat anything worth eating and I've no nicotine. If you didn't think my play on words was funny than fuck you! Also, I'd give you a hug.

I re-read this post and realized I am having trouble organizing my thoughts. #GetOverIt #SpacesAreForPussies

"When I woke up"?
You mean... you were sleeping? Why does my dentist want to do it while I'm awake? Weeping

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
15-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Hobo Duck Dynasty Duck Dynasty Duck Dynasty Hobo

Can't go anywhere in the Land o' Tumbleweeds without seeing merchandise for this f'in show. Hobo Tongue