Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-03-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-03-2014 01:59 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Hobo Duck Dynasty Duck Dynasty Duck Dynasty Hobo

Can't go anywhere in the Land o' Tumbleweeds without seeing merchandise for this f'in show. Hobo Tongue

Oh. My.God. I can relate. My work used to have so much Duck Dynasty. Duck Dynasty DvDs. Duck Dynasty ash tray. Even freakin' Duck Dynasty scratcher tickets. Then I'd go to WalMart and see even MORE Duck Dynasty. I felt like I was drowning in bearded men merchandise!! Sadcryface2

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
15-03-2014, 10:56 PM
(15-03-2014 01:17 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm high on oxy codeine. This is the first time I've been high in YEARS. The bad thing is I can't eat anything worth eating and I've no nicotine. If you didn't think my play on words was funny than fuck you! Also, I'd give you a hug.

I re-read this post and realized I am having trouble organizing my thoughts. #GetOverIt #SpacesAreForPussies

You suck at being stoned. ... just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-03-2014, 03:39 AM
(15-03-2014 10:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 01:17 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm high on oxy codeine. This is the first time I've been high in YEARS. The bad thing is I can't eat anything worth eating and I've no nicotine. If you didn't think my play on words was funny than fuck you! Also, I'd give you a hug.

I re-read this post and realized I am having trouble organizing my thoughts. #GetOverIt #SpacesAreForPussies

You suck at being stoned. ... just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Gots to do things the legal way.

#FighttheMan

16-03-2014, 06:51 AM
I'm exhausted, and beyond fed up with this crappy job, and just generally wound up, and UGH!!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
16-03-2014, 07:03 AM
(16-03-2014 06:51 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm exhausted, and beyond fed up with this crappy job, and just generally wound up, and UGH!!!!

I read 'this crappy job' and immediately thought "Moderating?"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-03-2014, 07:05 AM
(16-03-2014 06:51 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm exhausted, and beyond fed up with this crappy job, and just generally wound up, and UGH!!!!

So look for a better one.

Could be worst, you could be pregnant.

[Image: oscar.png]
16-03-2014, 07:56 AM

Educate yourself. You don't need to have a degree to move on up either. In my industry, for example, certifications can be more valuable than that degree. Nothing wrong with getting that college degree either though.

16-03-2014, 08:39 AM
(15-03-2014 04:07 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(15-03-2014 01:59 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Hobo Duck Dynasty Duck Dynasty Duck Dynasty Hobo

Can't go anywhere in the Land o' Tumbleweeds without seeing merchandise for this f'in show. Hobo Tongue

Oh. My.God. I can relate. My work used to have so much Duck Dynasty. Duck Dynasty DvDs. Duck Dynasty ash tray. Even freakin' Duck Dynasty scratcher tickets. Then I'd go to WalMart and see even MORE Duck Dynasty. I felt like I was drowning in bearded men merchandise!! Sadcryface2

You should have quit your job, but before that you would replace all U's in Duck with I's. I do find Dick Dynasty a better name for that show.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
16-03-2014, 10:03 AM
(16-03-2014 07:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  

So look for a better one.

*hits muffs with a shoe*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
16-03-2014, 02:46 PM
(16-03-2014 10:03 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 07:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So look for a better one.

*hits muffs with a shoe*

Well he does have a point.

I imagine Hughsie's situation would be far worse, and much more mind boggling, if he was pregnant.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post