Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-01-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Fucking game erases my damn save! Who makes a game that has a game erasing glitch in it???? Seriously you can do so many things wrong as a developer but having a save eraser is fucking unforgiveable! How am I supposed to play the game if you keep reason my progress? It's a good sized game dammit! Not only that but you make half the game an extra charge you fucking pricks! Download generation sucks!

Oh and I just found out that the eight season is all she wrote for dexter!!!!!!!! Probably a good idea to end the show but I have a feeling I'm gonna walk away still wanting dexter. More dexter more damn you! I am only on season three hahahaha but I know what happens in all of he seasons because I couldn't control my curiosity!! Same reason I'm nt a Christian! But it makes me upset that I've spoiled dexter for myself. The god thing in ok with though, what does that say about me mentally? I prefer fiction sociopaths to fictional psychopaths? Huzzah I hope he doesn't do it with his sister! That might ruin it for me.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2012, 12:33 PM
(19-01-2012 09:55 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Fucking game erases my damn save! Who makes a game that has a game erasing glitch in it???? Seriously you can do so many things wrong as a developer but having a save eraser is fucking unforgiveable! How am I supposed to play the game if you keep reason my progress? It's a good sized game dammit! Not only that but you make half the game an extra charge you fucking pricks! Download generation sucks!

Oh and I just found out that the eight season is all she wrote for dexter!!!!!!!! Probably a good idea to end the show but I have a feeling I'm gonna walk away still wanting dexter. More dexter more damn you! I am only on season three hahahaha but I know what happens in all of he seasons because I couldn't control my curiosity!! Same reason I'm nt a Christian! But it makes me upset that I've spoiled dexter for myself. The god thing in ok with though, what does that say about me mentally? I prefer fiction sociopaths to fictional psychopaths? Huzzah I hope he doesn't do it with his sister! That might ruin it for me.

You can always read the books to help with the withdrawal pains. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Oh my f%!*@ ....
Did I rant about banks? No? Here we go!!
Postbank, the German Postbank > I say again so noone forgets the name of the worst bank ever > Postbank has the worst customer"service" I have ever experienced and the least userfriendly onlinebanking EVER!!!
I need to get in contact with them urgently! I tried to call but can't from Ireland (service number in germany), I wrote them Emails, they tell me to start the TAN service on my account for security reasons otherwise they can't answer my questions, I tried to start the friggin' TAN service, it is not working! I tried to order their friggin' piece of shit TAN generator but there is nowhere to find how to order that thing (which costs 15 euro btw and i don't even want it!!), I wrote them a real letter and haven't heard from them since but what I got was a letter telling me that I owe them money. WTF that is the exact reason why I need to get in touch and there is no friggin way to do that. It's circular and I am so frustrated and angry at this fucking bureaucrazy!!!
And it's not like I am too stupid to find stuff on their site, I am really good in finding stuff on the internet, I do that for a living 8 hours a day.
I have NEVER experienced it that bad and the problem is I have to stick to them with this entire thing because there is business to do with them for 2 more years.

Things like that always remind me why I left that country and why I do not want to go back ever! Because of that bureaucrazy... you can't spell that word without writing "crazy" and that's what it is.... Banks are not the only ones like that.

Here in Ireland things are much easier and more relaxed, I love it and I am so happy that I am here and noone is fucking me with their shitty rules and regulations. You bring your passport and a proof of address and normally that is enough to do most business. I love it! It works great! Btw in Ireland I use AIB, should you plan to move to Ireland, their service is fine, you can reach them, you get stuff done. Nothing took more than 5 days, yet.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
20-01-2012, 07:32 PM
(19-01-2012 09:55 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Fucking game erases my damn save! Who makes a game that has a game erasing glitch in it????

What game was it?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
20-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Arkham city. Luckily I wasn't very far, but apparently it's a common glitch for the 360 version. The age of downloading and Internet connectivity has had a negative impact on gaming so far as in concerned. Yes there are benefits but I have issue with the idea that a company is allowed to release a game all glitched up because the buyer can just download patches later.
Also annoyed that half a game is unplayable without having online connectivity. Online co op only are you fucking kidding me? A fps without local multiplayer? What's happened to te world? I want to play games with my wife. Not your wife.
And why ain't catwoman playable unless I download more? I can't get 100% completion without paying more? Fuck you awesome game!!!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
20-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Evil banks at Wells Fargo. Wink

I mean, they all suck. Anybody who doesn't know that globalization contrasts fractional reserve banking ain't doing the math. And you, Resident Evil; gaming ain't about your enjoyment, it's about making money.

Jeez, peeps. Tongue

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Ranting reduces hypertension!!! Dooph, Dooph., Dooph!!!Angry~~~~SLEEP glorious sleep (senility)#### party animals V GERIAtRICS etc etc.........dooph, dooph, dooph************aiahhhheee! Exclamation
[+] 3 users Like Mr Woof's post
21-01-2012, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2012 09:08 AM by FSM_scot.)
(20-01-2012 08:19 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Arkham city. Luckily I wasn't very far, but apparently it's a common glitch for the 360 version. The age of downloading and Internet connectivity has had a negative impact on gaming so far as in concerned. Yes there are benefits but I have issue with the idea that a company is allowed to release a game all glitched up because the buyer can just download patches later.
Also annoyed that half a game is unplayable without having online connectivity. Online co op only are you fucking kidding me? A fps without local multiplayer? What's happened to te world? I want to play games with my wife. Not your wife.
And why ain't catwoman playable unless I download more? I can't get 100% completion without paying more? Fuck you awesome game!!!

Ive been lucky ive not had that problem since my ps2 days.

You sound like me. The whole online thing is killing gaming, It gives companys an excuse to make half arsed games, To put very little effort into single player and make a not great multiplayer which requires no real effort.

I cant think of any other industry that can so constantly rip off their customers with shoddy half finished products, then having the cheek to say "we have this great dlc for you, only 1200 ms points for something we took out the game before launch".

Its the equivelent of buying a car only to be told "it turns out theres a glitch where we forgot to install breaks and headlights, also if you would like use of the headlights then you need to buy the product brand new and buy the engine later as an add on when its released".

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
21-01-2012, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2012 03:02 PM by morondog.)
I posted an atheistic comment on a friend's fb status a few days ago. *Very* benign, not offensive at all... it's something I only do occasionally. My friends know I'm atheist but I don't really advertise it.

Anyway, this guy sees it, gets hold of me (knew him from high school days). Turns out he's some kinda evangelical Calvinist now. I didn't even know you got those. He gets this bee in his bonnet about me suddenly gonna convert and worship Jesus 'cos I've been called, and invites me to discuss with him why I have "turned away from God". So notice: he initiates discussion right?

Well for a start I'm pretty against this whole deal and I explain to him why. I think you'll get offended, why don't you go bother little kids who're more likely to listen etc. He says no no, I'm not looking to convert you, I just wanna talk. I've concluded that this was a lie.

Anyway, I say fine, go ahead, whatcha want to know? And I lay out roughly the sequence of events and my thought process becoming an atheist.

He replies with this *wall* of text along with a cheery instruction to read carefully. I tell him to keep it short or fuck off, but more politely.

So we back and forth a bit and he presents nearly every goddamn stupid argument from Descartes to WLC along the way he also:
1. Continuously bombards me with statements of how I'll soon be on my knees praising Jesus.
2. Resolutely tries to evade my questions about his own beliefs - either by ignoring the question, answering with some generalization or missing the point.
3. Posts walls and walls of text, and calls me out in my replies for missing minor points.
4. Professes not to have all the answers about Christianity, yet expects me to be an expert on every goddamn subject from Astronomy to Evolution.
5. Quotes Einstein, Feynman and Dawkins out of context as proof that my own heroes support his retardedness. I've fucking *read* the books, not just quote mined them.
6. Spends a lot of time insinuating that though I've studied science and he's studied theology, I must be pretty dumb if I swallow that shit. Also lot's of "But Morondog have you ever considered" followed by some fucking dumb argument obviously intended to make me marvel at my own stupidity. "Oh no, how cold I be so dumb, and Descartes (the FATHER of modern philosophy I might add) said X so I'm obviously a fucking intellectual runt and must worship God".
7. Last straw: tells me off for calling God a dick. WTF? He spends pages explaining why it's OK for God to advocate murder but as soon as one tiny swearword pitches up he's all over me? I've been pretty restrained I thought - not a single fuck typed in that convo...

I ended the discussion and if he tries anything funny I will unfriend him but JEEZ, what a fucking douche. I'm still pissed off Angry
Oh yeah, despite my having explicitly stated that I don't take the Bible as an authority he makes no attempt to justify his use of it, but posts verse after verse explaining exactly why I'm a sinner and will go to hell unless I happen to be elect.

Actually I lie, he does defend it - by presenting some garbled popular science and yet more Descartes quotes...

I try to get him to explain why the fuck he's telling me all this but (sigh...) it's one of the questions he ignores Sad

FUCK this guy.
21-01-2012, 06:47 PM
God this week has been fucking awful. one of the most stressful of my life. I fucking hate being an oversensitive person. (And having OCD. >_< )
I honestly can't decide if I would rather just start crying, or go destroy something..