• 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-03-2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Ranting corner
IT ARRIVED!! Tots opening it right now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2014, 06:32 PM
I've known for a while that we'd need a new washer and dryer soon, but doesn't it just figure our dryer completely craps out on us at 10:30pm on a Sunday, with two loads of wet laundry (including all our bedding Dodgy )

Tonight after work we went immediately to the laundromat to dry our clothes (the whole place smelled of piss) then to best buy to get a new set. I had a $300 gift card there, so that is definitely where we were going to buy from. Plus free installation/haul away.

The two dryer models we liked best didn't have a gas option Dodgy had to get a bit more expensive model. Still saving money over all.. But sheesh!

Being an adult sucks Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-03-2014, 07:30 PM
I don't know why I'm complaining, seeing as though it wasn't enough to stick, but did it snow on anyone else, today? No, seriously! It was SNOWING! Facepalm

24-03-2014, 07:45 PM
(24-03-2014 07:30 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't know why I'm complaining, seeing as though it wasn't enough to stick, but did it snow on anyone else, today? No, seriously! It was SNOWING! Facepalm

No snow as such here, but -25 C wind chill this morning on the way in to campus.

So that's springlike.

Dodgy

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
25-03-2014, 04:17 AM
(24-03-2014 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This contract job I am on fucking sucks! And it gets worse, not better.

First thing this morning the boss calls me in to her office...you are doing this wrong and you did this wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So I asked if I could look at what she was looking at to see exactly what she was talking about. So all this wrong shit was done in January...I didn't start there till February 18th.

This afternoon, the second in command calls me into his office...you did this wrong and that wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So...here we go again...can I look at what you are talking about...hmmm....that was done in January.

Sure...let me take the blame for the temp that you had in this position for a month before I came in. Thanks...have a nice day.

Oh...and these checks HAVE to be written! HAVE to be done...swell, the princess won't let me go into the check writing portion of your piece of shit software. So, guess tomorrow will bring more - you fucked up. I was allotted 15 minutes today to pay bills...yeah, it's end of the month, put a real dent in that pile.

I am mentally drained at the end of every day and in the 5 weeks I have been there I have lost 7 pounds...I don't think this is a good plan for the long term.

FUCK~ Hobo

Sorry to hear this Anj, it doesnt sound like your going to stay there long.... either by your own leaving or them firing you because of some shit they fucked up and blame you for.

I worked at a place very simular to that and quit after one month. Its not a healthy atmosphere to be in day after day.

Good luck Hug

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
25-03-2014, 06:04 AM
(24-03-2014 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  First thing this morning the boss calls me in to her office...you are doing this wrong and you did this wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So I asked if I could look at what she was looking at to see exactly what she was talking about. So all this wrong shit was done in January...I didn't start there till February 18th.

This afternoon, the second in command calls me into his office...you did this wrong and that wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So...here we go again...can I look at what you are talking about...hmmm....that was done in January.

Did they apologize after the error was pointed out? This is pure bullshit. Also stupid. It doesn't cost anything to treat people nicely, they work harder, you get more profit, everyone wins... I don't get why this seems so difficult for some people.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-03-2014, 06:10 AM
(25-03-2014 06:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  Did they apologize after the error was pointed out? This is pure bullshit. Also stupid. It doesn't cost anything to treat people nicely, they work harder, you get more profit, everyone wins... I don't get why this seems so difficult for some people.

Its always the same reasons..... ego and control used by petty people. Sad

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
25-03-2014, 06:29 AM
(24-03-2014 04:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This contract job I am on fucking sucks! And it gets worse, not better.

First thing this morning the boss calls me in to her office...you are doing this wrong and you did this wrong and this isn't right and blah blah blah. So I asked if I could look at what she was looking at to see exactly what she was talking about. So all this wrong shit was done in January...I didn't start there till February 18th.

Sure...let me take the blame for the temp that you had in this position for a month before I came in. Thanks...have a nice day.

Oh...and these checks HAVE to be written! HAVE to be done...swell, the princess won't let me go into the check writing portion of your piece of shit software. So, guess tomorrow will bring more - you fucked up. I was allotted 15 minutes today to pay bills...yeah, it's end of the month, put a real dent in that pile.

I am mentally drained at the end of every day and in the 5 weeks I have been there I have lost 7 pounds...I don't think this is a good plan for the long term.

FUCK~ Hobo

Hopefully while they're draining the absolute life out of you - there's a little time to job hunt. UGH

Hug

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
25-03-2014, 08:14 AM
That its okay for a kid to harm another child for carrying a My Little Pony backpack....and the school protects the bullies.

Fucked up!

*listening to Dogma Debate interview the boy right now*
25-03-2014, 09:46 AM
(25-03-2014 08:14 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  That its okay for a kid to harm another child for carrying a My Little Pony backpack....and the school protects the bullies.

Fucked up!

*listening to Dogma Debate interview the boy right now*

Watch the documentary 'Bully'.
It'll make you wanna punch people.