Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-08-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-08-2012 09:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  there shitty backwards country.

there, there, shitty backwards country. I think I wanna kill these kids, before I kill these immigrants. :/

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-08-2012, 10:46 AM
(22-08-2012 10:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:They need to intergrate properly, for there own sakes as well as everybody elses... or they need to fuck off back to there shitty backwards country.

This is what I tell people.
I ain't got a problem with immigrants, what I got a problem with is them coming over here in OUR country and demanding that we change OUR rules to suit them.
You move somewhere, YOU change.

Like I was reading about something in Canada a while back about a high school girl that wasn't aloud to wear her cross to school. Why? Because it was 'offensive'. Some Muslims or Seeks or whatever the fucks complained to the school this girl was wearing a cross. I mean are you fucking kidding me!? This is Canada. Canada is hardly a 'Muslim' country, far from it. If some Christian wants to wear their shitty little thingy then they have more right to do so then some Muslim wear their shitty little thingy.

They move to foreign countries and they don't adapt to those countries. This is why people hate immigrants, they're not necessarily being racist but more just frustrated.
I mean seriously, a second, third generation Kiwi Indian, shouldn't sound like a fucking Indian!!! I mean WTF!!!!!
It's like second, third fourth generation American Chinese that still don't know English, WTF!!!!

It drives me nuts. I hate having to change our policies, our way of life etc.. whatever. Because THEY WONT change theirs.

This immigrant says screw you Tongue Anyway I'm going back home in a few days. Brits want England? They can keep it Yes
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2012, 10:57 AM
(22-08-2012 10:37 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 09:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  there shitty backwards country.

there, there, shitty backwards country. I think I wanna kill these kids, before I kill these immigrants. :/

You must know by now that I cant spell for shit...... I used to be able to but now I cannot. I blame years of drug abuse Confused

(22-08-2012 10:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 10:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  This is what I tell people.
I ain't got a problem with immigrants, what I got a problem with is them coming over here in OUR country and demanding that we change OUR rules to suit them.
You move somewhere, YOU change.

Like I was reading about something in Canada a while back about a high school girl that wasn't aloud to wear her cross to school. Why? Because it was 'offensive'. Some Muslims or Seeks or whatever the fucks complained to the school this girl was wearing a cross. I mean are you fucking kidding me!? This is Canada. Canada is hardly a 'Muslim' country, far from it. If some Christian wants to wear their shitty little thingy then they have more right to do so then some Muslim wear their shitty little thingy.

They move to foreign countries and they don't adapt to those countries. This is why people hate immigrants, they're not necessarily being racist but more just frustrated.
I mean seriously, a second, third generation Kiwi Indian, shouldn't sound like a fucking Indian!!! I mean WTF!!!!!
It's like second, third fourth generation American Chinese that still don't know English, WTF!!!!

It drives me nuts. I hate having to change our policies, our way of life etc.. whatever. Because THEY WONT change theirs.

This immigrant says screw you Tongue Anyway I'm going back home in a few days. Brits want England? They can keep it Yes

Hope you enjoyed your stay.... did you get to see any of our glorious rain???

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
22-08-2012, 11:06 AM
(22-08-2012 10:57 AM)bemore Wrote:  Hope you enjoyed your stay.... did you get to see any of our glorious rain???

It was OK. It rained so much all I had to do to take a shower was stand outside naked. Saved a fortune in accommodation.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
22-08-2012, 09:55 PM
One of the reasons I got a cat after my old one died (other than to ease the pain for me) was to hunt spiders, which I am deadly afraid of.

Shes afraid of them too.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
23-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Me and Hughsie are getting married on the forum! Blush
Come out and see.

Set the date: TOMORROW

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

23-08-2012, 11:36 AM
(23-08-2012 11:24 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Me and Hughsie are getting married on the forum! Blush
Come out and see.

Set the date: TOMORROW

OMG, I'm getting married tomorrow!

I need a Stag Do (or a bachelor party or whatever you yanks call it). Anyone up for it, I swear to FSM if I wake up handcuffed to a lamp-post someone's gonna die Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
23-08-2012, 11:40 AM
(23-08-2012 11:36 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  OMG, I'm getting married tomorrow!

I need a Stag Do (or a bachelor party or whatever you yanks call it). Anyone up for it, I swear to FSM if I wake up handcuffed to a lamp-post someone's gonna die Big Grin!

Just be safe.
Don't want you to miss the wedding or be injured.
-kiss-

And frankiej, I need you to come up with some sexy outfits and stuff for the ladies and I.
Bachelorettes, it's time to have fun. Wink

bemore

23-08-2012, 11:42 AM
(23-08-2012 11:40 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Just be safe.
Don't want you to miss the wedding or be injured.
-kiss-

And frankiej, I need you to come up with some sexy outfits and stuff for the ladies and I.
Bachelorettes, it's time to have fun. Wink

I won't miss the wedding, I promise.

And if I turn up in just my underwear with a lamp-post attached to my arm blame Erx (and hold him still so I can beat him to death with it).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
23-08-2012, 11:44 AM
(23-08-2012 11:42 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I won't miss the wedding, I promise.

And if I turn up in just my underwear with a lamp-post attached to my arm blame Erx (and hold him still so I can beat him to death with it).

I sure do hope you'll be there.

And Erxomai, bring my hubby home safely or no more cuddles and hugs for you. Wink

bemore