Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-03-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-03-2014 04:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  And apparently Little hobbit wants food all the tiiiime!

I dunno why that should be surprising, given that that applies just as much to every other hobbit...
Tongue

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
27-03-2014, 05:07 PM
(27-03-2014 05:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Congrats on the baby Hobbit.

How will you be serving him/her up? Roast? Spit? Hāngi?

Also, I am extremely well informed on breast feeding (thanks to my sister having her baby last September) if you ever need advice.
pro tip: L shape pillow and nipple cream.
Very important to cream your nipples.

Great Muffs! Could you send me an instructional video? I want to see your technique.
27-03-2014, 05:11 PM
(27-03-2014 05:07 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Congrats on the baby Hobbit.

How will you be serving him/her up? Roast? Spit? Hāngi?

Also, I am extremely well informed on breast feeding (thanks to my sister having her baby last September) if you ever need advice.
pro tip: L shape pillow and nipple cream.
Very important to cream your nipples.

Great Muffs! Could you send me an instructional video? I want to see your technique.

Each mom has their own nipple cream applying style, it will be pointless to demonstrate my technique when yours could very well be so different.

ie: I could apply it in circular clockwise motions, where as you may prefer anti-clockwise clockwise motions.

You can tell a lot by the style a lady uses to apply her nipple cream.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-03-2014, 06:31 PM
(27-03-2014 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:07 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Great Muffs! Could you send me an instructional video? I want to see your technique.

Each mom has their own nipple cream applying style, it will be pointless to demonstrate my technique when yours could very well be so different.

ie: I could apply it in circular clockwise motions, where as you may prefer anti-clockwise clockwise motions.

Blink
27-03-2014, 06:41 PM
(27-03-2014 06:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Each mom has their own nipple cream applying style, it will be pointless to demonstrate my technique when yours could very well be so different.

Blink

You better take notes in case you ever knock Hughsie up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-03-2014, 06:44 PM
(27-03-2014 06:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 06:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Blink

[Image: Burn.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
27-03-2014, 06:46 PM
(27-03-2014 06:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 06:31 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Blink

Rest assured, he'll be breast feeding, not me. I'll take notes for him though.
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post
27-03-2014, 06:52 PM
(27-03-2014 05:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 04:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  And apparently Little hobbit wants food all the tiiiime!

I dunno why that should be surprising, given that that applies just as much to every other hobbit...
Tongue

Alas....you make a great point.

*sigh* Excuse me while I go devour a whole village. (there better be milkshakes....lemon ones....)
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
27-03-2014, 07:26 PM
(27-03-2014 06:52 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 05:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I dunno why that should be surprising, given that that applies just as much to every other hobbit...
Tongue

Alas....you make a great point.

*sigh* Excuse me while I go devour a whole village. (there better be milkshakes....lemon ones....)

Of course it's time consuming.

[Image: funy-The-Hobbit-meals-timetable.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2014, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 09:08 PM by Anjele.)
(27-03-2014 05:26 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 04:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, my old boss fired me in January for no particular reason. I had never had a warning or disciplinary action, nor had I even received a verbal warning. Her partner/husband even said that he would give me a reference which never came to pass. I couldn't ever get an answer as to what the deal was/is. I applied for unemployment but was working again in three weeks (though this job sucks). Oh, and she didn't pay me my vacation either.

She decided to fight my right to unemployment and after several calls with an agent I finally got the decision today....I was officially let go for no reason having to do with my work. This is good news, not because I am not working, but because the job I am on is a contract assignment, it could end at any time and then I would need unemployment as a safety net.

Now that I have that decision in writing, I can go after my vacation pay. Thumbsup

Good news Anj, but do you think it had anything to do with atheism ? Or maybe she was jealous of you around her husband ?

This kind of shit would drive me crazy, I've been let go a few times, but it was apparent and I knew why. Stupid shit like just taking off for a week to go to Bike week or threatening the boss with an asskicking. Blush

BTW, its normal for most employers to fight unemployment benifits, as they have to pay a % of it. At least thats the way it is in Fla.

I don't think she like having a strong woman around. If she wasn't able to pull all the strings and make everyone dance, she really wasn't happy. She likes to come off as a tough woman in a man's world when what she is really is a bully that isn't quite as smart as she thinks she is.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post