Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-03-2014, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 09:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Ranting corner
(27-03-2014 05:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You can tell a lot by the style a lady uses to apply her nipple cream.

Fucking Stottlemeyer. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2014, 01:26 AM
I know one when I see one

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
28-03-2014, 03:23 AM
FUCK these hard-sell insurance types. I just got a whole bunch of my time wasted by some woman and she acted all offended when I finally managed to get a word in that I wanted to think about it some more. Like, you can waste my time but as soon as you realise you're not gonna get the sale right away it's *me* who's been wasting your time? Bitch Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-03-2014, 06:02 AM
(28-03-2014 03:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  FUCK these hard-sell insurance types. I just got a whole bunch of my time wasted by some woman and she acted all offended when I finally managed to get a word in that I wanted to think about it some more. Like, you can waste my time but as soon as you realise you're not gonna get the sale right away it's *me* who's been wasting your time? Bitch Angry

Mmmhmmm, I hear ya sister.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-03-2014, 06:06 AM
(28-03-2014 06:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mmmhmmm, I hear ya sister.

I feel that you are making fun of me Weeping Why do you treat me so bad Muffs, why?

Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-03-2014, 06:14 AM
I think it's the accent..? Consider
Can't take that SA accent seriously. Blame the main guy from the movie District 9.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-03-2014, 12:52 PM
Some Catholic jackass in the UK is concerned that people cannot speak out against gay marriage without being considered homophobes. How awful for those people, I feel just as sorry for them as I feel for all the people who want to speak out against racial equality but feel they can't as they'll be considered racists. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
28-03-2014, 02:27 PM
(28-03-2014 12:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Some Catholic jackass in the UK is concerned that people cannot speak out against gay marriage without being considered homophobes. How awful for those people, I feel just as sorry for them as I feel for all the people who want to speak out against racial equality but feel they can't as they'll be considered racists. Dodgy

Isn't there a referendum on that soon in the UK? There is one in Ireland next year.
28-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Hanging out with my friend visiting from college in Atlanta. However in doing so, I'm having to sit in this cold as fuck auditorium while the boys do sound check. Then we'll go to lunch, my Atl friend will pick up our metal friend- metal friend is in love with me and currently angry at me because I didn't respond to his calls yesterday due to other things going on- and Atl friend, metal friend and myself will get sandwiches before coming back to the auditorium to watch a big worship show with a full house of three entire churches attending.

Yep. Did I mention the worst part? It's raining. Did I mention that rain here is a mixture of humidity and sticky and gross and wind and FREEZING COLD?
28-03-2014, 06:30 PM
(28-03-2014 02:27 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(28-03-2014 12:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Some Catholic jackass in the UK is concerned that people cannot speak out against gay marriage without being considered homophobes. How awful for those people, I feel just as sorry for them as I feel for all the people who want to speak out against racial equality but feel they can't as they'll be considered racists. Dodgy

Isn't there a referendum on that soon in the UK? There is one in Ireland next year.

I can't for the life of me imagine Ireland legalizing homo marriage.