Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-03-2014, 05:19 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Damn, I finally had to put someone on my ignore list. Angry

I really hate doing it, but I cant stand the stupid anymore..... fuck ! Confused

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2014, 05:32 AM
(29-03-2014 05:19 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Damn, I finally had to put someone on my ignore list. Angry

I really hate doing it, but I cant stand the stupid anymore..... fuck ! Confused

I put someone in my ignore lost before, but I turned it off because you can still see the person's posts and threads, just not what it written. It just gets annoying when there is random gaps in threads.
[+] 2 users Like Magoo's post
29-03-2014, 05:44 AM
(29-03-2014 05:32 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 05:19 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Damn, I finally had to put someone on my ignore list. Angry

I put someone in my ignore lost before, but I turned it off because you can still see the person's posts and threads, just not what it written. It just gets annoying when there is random gaps in threads.

Yeah, I know, thats why I hate doing it. But this person doesnt post anything of value anyway, so no big loss, and I wont feel inclined to go ballistic on the moron. Drinking Beverage

29-03-2014, 11:32 AM

I'M SORRY I JUST LIKE TO SPEAK MY MIND AND POST MULTIPLE CONTINUOUS THREADS, OKAY!?!?!?!
29-03-2014, 12:03 PM
I'm so pissed right now.

Something has died in the basement. It's been dead for quite a while now. I have to hold my breath whenever I enter the building. My mum and aunt tried to find out what it is, but it's probably in some dark, hard-to-reach corner.

The stench has reached the first floor now, where I live. My aunt lives downstairs and she always comes here and complains, asking what we should do. We have to pay someone to go find it and take it away. Thing is, we have no money for that right now, but my aunt does. She's just too skimpy.

So now there's this stench I can do nothing about and an aunt who won't stop complaining about it, even though she's the only one who can do something about it.

Uuuuugh.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
29-03-2014, 12:09 PM
(29-03-2014 12:03 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm so pissed right now.

Something has died in the basement. It's been dead for quite a while now. I have to hold my breath whenever I enter the building. My mum and aunt tried to find out what it is, but it's probably in some dark, hard-to-reach corner.

The stench has reached the first floor now, where I live. My aunt lives downstairs and she always comes here and complains, asking what we should do. We have to pay someone to go find it and take it away. Thing is, we have no money for that right now, but my aunt does. She's just too skimpy.

So now there's this stench I can do nothing about and an aunt who won't stop complaining about it, even though she's the only one who can do something about it.

Uuuuugh.

I would pester and annoy her until she pays to have something done about it. My friend once had a dog die under his house, and the smell got so bad it started to make his family ill. In the end it will become a health hazard. With that being said, your aunt should take up some responsibility for you and the family, seeing as she's the only person who can take care of the situation, and she's being too selfish to do so.
29-03-2014, 12:15 PM
(29-03-2014 12:03 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm so pissed right now.

Uuuuugh.

My dad should have been there; he would have taken that out in no time. Infact, I gave him rather fitting nickname after he gassed out rats from the barn using a rubber hose and the old Ferguson. I'll let you ponder on what that nickname was.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
29-03-2014, 12:46 PM
(29-03-2014 12:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I would pester and annoy her until she pays to have something done about it. My friend once had a dog die under his house, and the smell got so bad it started to make his family ill. In the end it will become a health hazard. With that being said, your aunt should take up some responsibility for you and the family, seeing as she's the only person who can take care of the situation, and she's being too selfish to do so.

The smell should be annoying her enough, but it seems it doesn't Dodgy

I can't do it, it's hard for me to put pressure on people. I might just whine about it and how I don't have any money. It might work now because the family is away and I'm home alone.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
29-03-2014, 12:52 PM
(29-03-2014 12:46 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(29-03-2014 12:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I would pester and annoy her until she pays to have something done about it. My friend once had a dog die under his house, and the smell got so bad it started to make his family ill. In the end it will become a health hazard. With that being said, your aunt should take up some responsibility for you and the family, seeing as she's the only person who can take care of the situation, and she's being too selfish to do so.

The smell should be annoying her enough, but it seems it doesn't Dodgy

I can't do it, it's hard for me to put pressure on people. I might just whine about it and how I don't have any money. It might work now because the family is away and I'm home alone.

If you want something done, complain your heart away. I know I wouldn't be able to tolerate dead animal stench for long before I got too annoying to handle. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
29-03-2014, 01:26 PM
(29-03-2014 11:32 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

I'M SORRY I JUST LIKE TO SPEAK MY MIND AND POST MULTIPLE CONTINUOUS THREADS, OKAY!?!?!?!

Its not you sweetie Wink