Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-03-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-03-2014 03:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Freaking tourists. Speed limit 55mph, rental Mustang convertible $199/day, actual velocity 30mph...icing on cake - using both hands to hold phone camera above their heads to photograph the scenery.

Pull the fuck over and take a proper pic without placing everyone else's life in danger you self-centered, unthinking, mental midget! Goddamn I can't wait for the rest of the country to warm up so all these people can go the fuck home!

AMEN ! or Ramen ! Thumbsup

Even the cost of things go down around here when the snowbirds leave.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2014, 12:21 AM
Damn!!! The corners from my lip are teared because i opened my mouth to wide yesterday (don't ask) and today it hurts when i speak

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
31-03-2014, 04:11 AM
Fuck sakes...

I've been feeling pretty lethargic all day today. If that was not annoying enough, I've now got a headache, my throat is a little tingly (you know, that cough-related tingly feeling?) and I'm tired still.

Plus I can't focus on my Scientific Studies homework... We have a summative test on Friday and I need to get the hang of this damn question, but I can't fucking focus on it!

Fuck this, I'm going to try to go to bed...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Ok,my teacher spoke to me about this physics fair project. Water rockets btw.
6 things he said scare me:
1. Difficult mathematics above my level
2.hard to find highshool students that understand these,even in the final grade. The ones that do,are bussy with physics olympiad
3.derative equations
4.will need much help
5.gets the chance to choose other project after i see equations(i'm the only one he offered that to)
6.impulse will change and i will need to calculate every single step of it

and i just happen to suck at math Weeping

but!!! I will continue ! Because LV is no quiter. And water rockets.....

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
31-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Impulse isn't that bad, you'll be fine.
Just get your a into g.

[Image: oscar.png]
31-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Here's something I posted in another thread:
I freaking hate that america has homework for elementary/primary/high and junior high school.
College is okay though.
The problem with homework for k-12 grade is, the schools have WAAAYY too much time on their hands to hand out homework. For elementary alone they have 34 hours a week. See, they could just scrap homework and actually teach what they need to teach in the 50-60 minutes they are given for a period/subject.
In america, we give more homework to students than classwork.
The education fail that america has is most likely solely based on the fact that most of the work is at home, and no one is helping them except their most likely incompetent parents. In my school, about several years ago, half the class turned in homework. Then, the kids who had their parents help them got Fs. IT WAS THE EASY HOMEWORK. It seems here in america that not only parents can't do simple math, but the kids can't either. THE KIDS DON'T EVEN THINK IT'S MANDATORY! But the freakin' goverment lets the work be at home and up for interpretation.

And remember how I said " In america, we give more homework to students than classwork. " well, you might say that "a class is 1 hour long and some of the homework takes 15 minutes." Well, you wonder what we do in class? JACK SHIT! About 5/6 of the time the teacher just inserts dialogue and over-explains the stuff to us. Then, for about ten minutes, we actually do something.
But, that was a while ago. Now I go to virtual school. Smile

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
31-03-2014, 05:25 PM
(31-03-2014 05:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Impulse isn't that bad, you'll be fine.
Just get your a into g.

http://exploration.grc.nasa.gov/educatio...ktpow.html

"isnt that bad"
no,it's worse Weeping

31-03-2014, 06:36 PM
Arkgouafkafjdifaj.

So I work at a gas station and I like to try out the different cigarettes we have. This new pack I got is Cheyenne XoTIC BERRY. GOOD GOD IS THEIR SMELL POTENT! They smell good, don't get me wrong. I'm afraid I'll get diabetes if I smell the package too close and that's how I like it. But god, I have it in my purse and my purse on the other side of my room and I couldn't go to sleep because I kept smelling berry. Berry what the hell is that..omg it's those Cheyennes! I left them in my truck and god did my truck smell. But I think the worst thing is I don't like them that much. After like the first half of it I get tired of the taste but have to smoke the rest cuz I'd feel wasteful if I didn't. Got a pack of Camels to replace them and left them on the ground and didn't realize it til just now. Now I'm stuck with those Cheyennes until I get more money.

On top of that I'm trying to renew car plates and idk what the hell I'm doing wrong but I'm doing something wrong with that and I just want the damn thing to work. I'm typing in what they tell me to type and with different numbers sometimes just in case I'm reading something wrong but it keeps telling me it failed registering. Damn computer's suppose to know what the hell I'm talkin' about not tell me "oh you read that like that well YOU SUCK!"

Worst of all is that I'm worried my cat's time is going to soon come to an end. She's nearly twenty years old so it's to be sort of expected. Still depressing. I'm trying to get her to eat but most of the time she just stuffs up her nose at it. All she does is drink, nap, wake up to walk somewhere new to nap and of course to use the litter box. As a result, she's getting pretty damn skinny. I'm just thinking that maybe she's just getting old and getting tired of being. She's one of those black cats that hates everyone but the one feeding her. She'll let me pet her but she doesn't usually want to be around us. Today she walked back to my computer area and sat by my tower and when I went to get something, she curled up on my computer chair. Right now I'm letting her sleep on it, petting and poking her to make sure she's still goin' and hoping she doesn't reward my kindness with a hairball. My kitty is a pissy ol' black cat, she'd do that. But I've had her for most of my life. She's my cat. I do get sad thinkin' she's gonna die and stupid as it sounds I don't know if I'm quite ready for my anti-social, pissy, old, black cat to not be walkin' around my house anymore.

I just...I need me some motherfuckin' Goat Simulator.

[Image: tumblr_n0uk59UAST1r7yxrco4_400.gif]

[Image: notagain.gif]
31-03-2014, 06:39 PM
(31-03-2014 06:36 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Arkgouafkafjdifaj.

So I work at a gas station and I like to try out the different cigarettes we have. This new pack I got is Cheyenne XoTIC BERRY. GOOD GOD IS THEIR SMELL POTENT! They smell good, don't get me wrong. I'm afraid I'll get diabetes if I smell the package too close and that's how I like it. But god, I have it in my purse and my purse on the other side of my room and I couldn't go to sleep because I kept smelling berry. Berry what the hell is that..omg it's those Cheyennes! I left them in my truck and god did my truck smell. But I think the worst thing is I don't like them that much. After like the first half of it I get tired of the taste but have to smoke the rest cuz I'd feel wasteful if I didn't. Got a pack of Camels to replace them and left them on the ground and didn't realize it til just now. Now I'm stuck with those Cheyennes until I get more money.

On top of that I'm trying to renew car plates and idk what the hell I'm doing wrong but I'm doing something wrong with that and I just want the damn thing to work. I'm typing in what they tell me to type and with different numbers sometimes just in case I'm reading something wrong but it keeps telling me it failed registering. Damn computer's suppose to know what the hell I'm talkin' about not tell me "oh you read that like that well YOU SUCK!"

Worst of all is that I'm worried my cat's time is going to soon come to an end. She's nearly twenty years old so it's to be sort of expected. Still depressing. I'm trying to get her to eat but most of the time she just stuffs up her nose at it. All she does is drink, nap, wake up to walk somewhere new to nap and of course to use the litter box. As a result, she's getting pretty damn skinny. I'm just thinking that maybe she's just getting old and getting tired of being. She's one of those black cats that hates everyone but the one feeding her. She'll let me pet her but she doesn't usually want to be around us. Today she walked back to my computer area and sat by my tower and when I went to get something, she curled up on my computer chair. Right now I'm letting her sleep on it, petting and poking her to make sure she's still goin' and hoping she doesn't reward my kindness with a hairball. My kitty is a pissy ol' black cat, she'd do that. But I've had her for most of my life. She's my cat. I do get sad thinkin' she's gonna die and stupid as it sounds I don't know if I'm quite ready for my anti-social, pissy, old, black cat to not be walkin' around my house anymore.

You need some of these HugHug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
31-03-2014, 06:41 PM
(31-03-2014 06:36 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Arkgouafkafjdifaj.

Sad Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat