Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-04-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-04-2014 02:22 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 01:54 PM)War Horse Wrote:  How can they be annoying if you dont go there Huh

But I guess we can blame KC for everything anyway, even the "pony" thread.... now thats annoying...... but I did stop looking in there. Laugh out load

Because now the section is swamped with the threads.

Yeah, that's why several people have asked to be able to ignore threads - have them disappear from their display. I'm not holding my breath.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 02:46 PM
I thought we long ago determined that everything is KC's fault. Did I miss a memo?

At least the banning of Highlander was swift. I'll blame that on KC to, but in a good way.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Some crazy lady on my FB friends list posted a photo of a very obviously dead baby yesterday with no explanation at all, and is now making angry posts about people reporting her photo. It was a very, very obviously deceased infant, discolored, very very dead. And she is astonished that some people were upset by that and reported the photo, when the photo is of "an innocent child who is now in Heaven," and those people "don't know what it's like to lose a child."

I'd imagine that parents who have lost children would also have a reason to potentially be upset at seeing that. It just kind of blows my mind that people can be so oblivious sometimes.

I know, it's Facebook, you should expect stupidity. People add me from my websites and other places, they are on my "restricted" list and can't see my posts, but I can see theirs. And I realize a lot of them are dumb and/or insane. Yesterday, when she posted this, people were commenting with question marks and asking her why she posted this pic. I wondered if someone had hacked into her account.

I don't have a point here, just felt the need to ramble about this somewhere. I considered unfriending her. I'm not upset at the photo (though I would understand if other people were), I am upset about how oblivious this bitch is, since she can't understand why such a photo would upset anyone.

While I'm on the subject of crazy people, yesterday it was pretty nice out and I walked to my dentist's appointment, it's only 1/4 mile away. I was waiting at a crosswalk, along with an old man in a powered wheelchair. Traffic coming off the bridge had a green light, so I was just waiting until there were no cars coming. Crazy motherfucker in the wheelchair went right out into traffic, gesturing wildly and flipping off cars, shouting "Can't you see the sign?! It says 'WALK!'" I don't give a flying shit what the sign says; I wait until the cars stop coming because I don't want to die. Later I told my mom this, and she told me that this same guy drove out in front of my grandpa (her dad) last year and my grandpa hit him with the car. WTF. We'd all thought it was my grandpa's fault for not paying attention and being old; but now it seems like this guy doesn't give a shit if cars are coming or not.
01-04-2014, 03:25 PM
(01-04-2014 03:11 PM)amyb Wrote:  Some crazy lady on my FB friends list posted a photo of a very obviously dead baby yesterday with no explanation at all, and is now making angry posts about people reporting her photo. It was a very, very obviously deceased infant, discolored, very very dead. And she is astonished that some people were upset by that and reported the photo, when the photo is of "an innocent child who is now in Heaven," and those people "don't know what it's like to lose a child."

I'd imagine that parents who have lost children would also have a reason to potentially be upset at seeing that. It just kind of blows my mind that people can be so oblivious sometimes.

I know, it's Facebook, you should expect stupidity. People add me from my websites and other places, they are on my "restricted" list and can't see my posts, but I can see theirs. And I realize a lot of them are dumb and/or insane. Yesterday, when she posted this, people were commenting with question marks and asking her why she posted this pic. I wondered if someone had hacked into her account.

I don't have a point here, just felt the need to ramble about this somewhere. I considered unfriending her. I'm not upset at the photo (though I would understand if other people were), I am upset about how oblivious this bitch is, since she can't understand why such a photo would upset anyone.

While I'm on the subject of crazy people, yesterday it was pretty nice out and I walked to my dentist's appointment, it's only 1/4 mile away. I was waiting at a crosswalk, along with an old man in a powered wheelchair. Traffic coming off the bridge had a green light, so I was just waiting until there were no cars coming. Crazy motherfucker in the wheelchair went right out into traffic, gesturing wildly and flipping off cars, shouting "Can't you see the sign?! It says 'WALK!'" I don't give a flying shit what the sign says; I wait until the cars stop coming because I don't want to die. Later I told my mom this, and she told me that this same guy drove out in front of my grandpa (her dad) last year and my grandpa hit him with the car. WTF. We'd all thought it was my grandpa's fault for not paying attention and being old; but now it seems like this guy doesn't give a shit if cars are coming or not.

Haven't seen ya in a while amyb, welcome back.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
01-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Thanks, ELK! I've been too busy with work, and forgot to transfer all my bookmarks to my new computer.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
01-04-2014, 04:17 PM
So my husband took the day off work so we could have our new washer/dryer delivered and installed, the people ordered us a fucking electric dryer!!! After all the time we spent picking out a gas one because they didn't have a gas version of the one we wanted. Mothherfuckers!! Angry now we have to go there and fix it, wait for another one. Dodgy not a happy camper today..

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-04-2014, 04:19 PM
this is going to get crazy..

THIS STUPID PIECE OF PAPER SAID THAT A HUMPBACK WHALE WAS A BLUE WHALE!!!!! THIS MADE ME SO MAD! WHAT THE HELL, HOW DO YOU MAKE SAID MISTAKE!!!?? WHAT KIND OF INBREEDING HAS HAPPENED TO ALLOW SUCH A STUPID CONFUSION!!! THEY ARE IN TWO DIFFERENT GENERA FOR CHRIST SAKE!! THOSE PEOPLE NEED TO DRINK ABOUT 29 GALLONS OF GASOLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/i]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
01-04-2014, 04:31 PM

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
01-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Money.