Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-04-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-04-2014 03:21 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I've shot people before and had very little feeling about it
remind me to never piss you off

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
02-04-2014, 03:34 PM
(02-04-2014 03:29 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 03:21 PM)War Horse Wrote:  I've shot people before and had very little feeling about it

That'll keep you at the kiddies table, now won't it?

Tongue

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
02-04-2014, 03:34 PM
(02-04-2014 03:29 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  

LOL, not to worry, situations were quite intense and different then. Wink

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
02-04-2014, 03:35 PM
(02-04-2014 03:34 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(02-04-2014 03:29 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  remind me to never piss you off

That'll keep you at the kiddies table, now won't it?

Tongue

Damn, your right.... I shoulda just let it ride. Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
02-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Can I just say that Ofsted are a bunch of retarded cunts who should try removing their heads from their asses from time to time.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
02-04-2014, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 11:07 PM by Lienda Bella.)
It's hard to say which super frustrating problem is making me feel more insane right now.

1: People expecting a near psychic dialect at random.
2: Hearing auditory illusions that occasionally piss me off.
3: Bigots, racists, etc. calling themselves right.
4: Most people not making up their dam mind about voice volume and boldness.
5: My self-esteem pooping out this morning as I say in the mirror with a twitch "That's right. The worst idiots in this very country are more valid than you are. hee tee hee 'gag'"

Oh... I see it now. This is why someone else's stupidity burns. Dodgy
02-04-2014, 11:39 PM
The one day I have reserved for take away food for dinner is the same day that it rains for the first time in the 2months Ive been here.

#fml

[Image: oscar.png]
02-04-2014, 11:44 PM
(02-04-2014 11:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The one day I have reserved for take away food for dinner is the same day that it rains for the first time in the 2months Ive been here.

#fml

God damn Kiwis, hogging all the rain. We could use some over here!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Pffffffffttttttttttt
Hated my pic of me avatar. Even if it was a good quality pic I'd hate it. I hate pictures of myself. I see myself enough in the damn looking glass and window glare. I feel vein and uncomfortable seeing pictures of me and taking pictures of myself. Seeing my damn face wherever I comment is an unpleasant surprise when I'm reading through threads. It's like I'm obsessed with me or something when I see it. I like me but god I hate looking like I'm obsessed with me like that. So y'alls can either use your imagination to know what I look like, be bored enough to find my pics I posted of me, or just assume I look like Dell Conagher. Don't know why I changed it just cuz other peeps were doin' it. Sometimes I'm too damn easy to swim in and try to blend in with a crowd.

My give-a-damn's busted for work. I've been at the same gas station for nearly a year. Just in the past few months though I've gotten settled into a routine and happy with my other co-worker I work with because she was laid back, helpful, and very nice to talk to even when the day sucked. With the way my gas station works though, there are no fuckin' cameras near the pumps and we're not allowed to force customers to prepay first. They decide that it is more cost effective to give employees a $100 drive off limit and fire them if they exceed that. We got intercoms to remind the people to pay and we can write down the plates and we can run down the street yelling at them but of course there's no real way of stopping them. And of course my awesome co-worker that worked arguably harder than quite a number of my co-workers and was extremely good with customers was fired because she had reached that limit despite being a good worker that was hardly ever late. Even before that, there's all sorts of rule changes that happen very often. Like last month it was i\enforced that we'd get written up if we were 5 minutes before or after our shift. This month we have to stay only on the register we sign in on. And of course with us selling donuts, we have to keep making more but you get written up if you make too much (like I did) or if you don't make enough (like my other coworker did). And today I made a side comment when a customer asked if we charged for ice, saying that, "oh no I wouldn't i think that's stupid" because, really, water is free and ice is frozen water. Lucky for me I just got yelled at because we're suppose to charge for the cup (which I think is also stupid). My coworker that heard me said she'd seen the management fire someone over small little things like that. Seriously, I put up with this shit long enough. I'm sure there ain't no perfect job but I'm tired of breaking my back for this shit. I need a new job. I'm not stupid enough to quit before finding a new job but god how I wish I was.

My pissy old cat still isn't eating. I'm trying to put food in her mouth. I try giving her like deli meat instead of her regular cat food. Nothing. Dammit, cat, you're only suppose to love food! Just eat it already! I'm tired of worrying that I'm going to break you when I pick you up!

I hate when you find something after you give up looking for it. Lost my Camel Menthol, scrapped together money to get another box, open my passenger door for whatever reason and there plopped out the box I'd lost. I laughed hysterically and chucked the damn thing in my purse. Damn cigarettes making me waste money.

I'm reading over this and all I hear is wah, wah, wah. Isn't ranting suppose to make you feel good? I feel kind of like a fuckin' pansy now. God damn. Well I'm posting it anyways because I took a chunk out of my life to bitch about my life. HU-HA!

[Image: notagain.gif]
03-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Installed photoshop on my laptop. I installed cs6 by accident but I have cs5 on my PC.
Grrr, stupid change.

[Image: oscar.png]