Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-04-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-04-2014 06:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Damn bad weather! Damn it to some tropical region! Angry

Walked out of school tonight and needed a canoe to get to my car.

Good grief! The water was nearly three inches deep in the parking lot. Not having an umbrella wasn't an issue since it was raining sideways. Jeans soaked, shirt soaked, wet to my skin except my Harley boots didn't let a drop of water near my feet.

But some areas near here had hail the size of baseballs...so I suppose just getting soaked was minor.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-04-2014, 09:33 PM
(03-04-2014 09:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 06:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Damn bad weather! Damn it to some tropical region! Angry

Walked out of school tonight and needed a canoe to get to my car.

Good grief! The water was nearly three inches deep in the parking lot. Not having an umbrella wasn't an issue since it was raining sideways. Jeans soaked, shirt soaked, wet to my skin except my Harley boots didn't let a drop of water near my feet.

But some areas near here had hail the size of baseballs...so I suppose just getting soaked was minor.

It wasn't that bad here, just dark clouds threatening rain, and windy as hell. The sky, before the sun went down completely, was an eerie pinkish orange! Looked bad but the weather man assures it won't be... for whatever that's worth Undecided

FYI - Don't drink directly from the container Excl ; spilling refrigerated tea all over your chest isn't the best way to ready oneself for bed Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-04-2014, 09:34 PM
We had quarter-sized hail here.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
03-04-2014, 09:46 PM
(03-04-2014 05:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 01:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Glad to hear it wasn't awful, I hate dentist and dental work.

Bloody Anti-Vaxers.

I'm bloody surrounded by them. *Shoots herself*

Hobbit, what is an Anti-vaxer and how does it relate to what I said? Huh

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-04-2014, 11:40 PM
(03-04-2014 09:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  what is an Anti-vaxer

A Transylvanianian girl who hates removing hair from sensitive areas...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-04-2014, 04:43 AM
(03-04-2014 09:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-04-2014 05:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Bloody Anti-Vaxers.

I'm bloody surrounded by them. *Shoots herself*

Hobbit, what is an Anti-vaxer and how does it relate to what I said? Huh

Anti-vaxer = against vaccines/vaccination.

I dont know how that relates to what you said either. Huh

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
04-04-2014, 08:45 AM
Hit the wrong reply button with no way to fix it.

(Secretly implying you hate medical science cause you hate dentists)

One of these is true. I'll let you decide.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
04-04-2014, 09:05 AM
(04-04-2014 08:45 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hit the wrong reply button with no way to fix it.

Um......... Facepalm when we say we "hate" dentists, its because its always painful when you go there, not for what they provide or the benefits of having good oral care. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
04-04-2014, 12:56 PM
(04-04-2014 09:05 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 08:45 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Hit the wrong reply button with no way to fix it.

Um......... Facepalm when we say we "hate" dentists, its because its always painful when you go there, not for what they provide or the benefits of having good oral care. Dodgy

The only time my blood pressure isn't at shock level is at the dentist. I have super low BP till I walk in that door.

However, they are a necessary evil. Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

04-04-2014, 01:01 PM
I am completely convinced that my husband is trying to drive me out of my mind by watching the most annoyingly, stupid programs on TV.

I walked downstairs an hour or so ago and there was opera music playing, I look at the screen and there is an Eskimo being pictured at the end of the movie he had been watching...I don't have any idea how you get opera and Eskimo to make sense together and I don't want to know. I haven't changed the channel and now there is some weird movie with lots of guy with white guy fros and super short shorts in every scene.

Between that and the bigfoot shows, and Storage Wars and Pawn Stars, and anything car related...all better if an auctioneer is included...it's no wonder I am usually found with my headphones on. UGH!