Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-04-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-04-2014 01:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am completely convinced that my husband is trying to drive me out of my mind by watching the most annoyingly, stupid programs on TV.

I walked downstairs an hour or so ago and there was opera music playing, I look at the screen and there is an Eskimo being pictured at the end of the movie he had been watching...I don't have any idea how you get opera and Eskimo to make sense together and I don't want to know. I haven't changed the channel and now there is some weird movie with lots of guy with white guy fros and super short shorts in every scene.

Between that and the bigfoot shows, and Storage Wars and Pawn Stars, and anything car related...all better if an auctioneer is included...it's no wonder I am usually found with my headphones on. UGH!

Thats better then what I got here, my wife watches a soap opera, then Katie, then Ellen Weeping

I know shes sick and has dementia, but those shows are criminally insane.

No wonder I hang out on the porch, on the computer all day. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 01:20 PM
(04-04-2014 01:17 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 01:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am completely convinced that my husband is trying to drive me out of my mind by watching the most annoyingly, stupid programs on TV.

I walked downstairs an hour or so ago and there was opera music playing, I look at the screen and there is an Eskimo being pictured at the end of the movie he had been watching...I don't have any idea how you get opera and Eskimo to make sense together and I don't want to know. I haven't changed the channel and now there is some weird movie with lots of guy with white guy fros and super short shorts in every scene.

Between that and the bigfoot shows, and Storage Wars and Pawn Stars, and anything car related...all better if an auctioneer is included...it's no wonder I am usually found with my headphones on. UGH!

Thats better then what I got here, my wife watches a soap opera, then Katie, then Ellen Weeping

I know shes sick and has dementia, but those shows are criminally insane.

No wonder I hang out on the porch, on the computer all day. Dodgy

Pretty much right there with you. On the computer with my headphones on, even if I only have the noise cancelling feature on to help drown out the stupid.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-04-2014, 05:04 PM
I present to you the view from my window as I spent a fun-filled Friday night doing physics assignments.

"Spring", they call it.

[Image: so-calledspring.jpg]

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
04-04-2014, 05:27 PM
(04-04-2014 05:04 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I present to you the view from my window as I spent a fun-filled Friday night doing physics assignments.

"Spring", they call it.

oh Canada...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Well, The Case of the Missing Bird Seed is solved. Dodgy

[Image: 3raccoons.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
04-04-2014, 05:41 PM
(04-04-2014 05:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, The Case of the Missing Bird Seed is solved. Dodgy

On the bright side if you shave em you can open a chupacabra attraction.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-04-2014, 05:42 PM
(04-04-2014 05:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  Well, The Case of the Missing Bird Seed is solved. Dodgy

Take that, birds!

It's their seed now!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-04-2014, 08:21 AM
(04-04-2014 05:41 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

On the bright side if you shave em you can open a chupacabra attraction.

Ka-ching! Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
05-04-2014, 12:38 PM
(04-04-2014 05:04 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I present to you the view from my window as I spent a fun-filled Friday night doing physics assignments.

"Spring", they call it.

Well, don't we all want what we can't have? It's hot here these days but I miss snow. This year we only got 15 minutes of snow. Literally. I haven't seen any for years Sad

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-04-2014, 11:47 AM
A comment by a christian friend on facebook about the movie Noah.....

"I really liked it. It is different than the classic idea I had in my head but it seemed totally plausible to me. I always pictured Noah building his ark outside his village with people laughing at him and refusing to help...not quite that way in this depiction. Can you say "What village?" The concept of where he gets his building materials was interesting also."
11 hrs · Like

"Totally plausible".......fuck me.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post