Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-04-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Sorry...don't kick my ass for spamming...if I don't get some of this out, I cannot be help responsible for my actions...swear, last one today.

I decided to go up to the hospital and sit with hubby for a while. It is monsooning out, so driving was a joy. I brought him a couple more things he needed.

I get there and he is pissed. Hasn't seen the doctor yet...I said, well it's Sunday, I told you that you probably wouldn't. Then he's mad because he is hungry, hasn't eaten all day...I get that. He decides he is going to leave the hospital, against medical advice. I talk him down out of that tree by explaining that if he does, insurance doesn't have to pay a damn dime and he has had many thousands of dollars in tests. Also get him to just ask the nurse if there is anything around he can eat. They provide a sandwich and assure him supper is on the way. Well he hates the sandwich and the supper...which I tasted and didn't find to be too bad. He is pissy! I sit there for a while in silence. Four times I offered to go get him something to eat and he said no and finally told me to go home.

Fine! I walk down the hall and see vending machines. They don't want to take coins but I had one one dollar bill on me. I was thinking of the Snickers catch phrase "not going anywhere for a while?". So, I bought him one and went back to his room to find him eating his goddam supper.

I hope he likes walking down the wet streets in his socks and boxers to get home tomorrow if they let him out. I don't think I want him back enough to go get him.

Hobo

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-04-2014, 05:26 PM
(05-04-2014 12:38 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, don't we all want what we can't have? It's hot here these days but I miss snow. This year we only got 15 minutes of snow. Literally. I haven't seen any for years Sad

Well, all the fresh snow melted again today in the 8 degree sunshine.

Which just means we're back to giant lumpy piles of mud and dirt all over the place.

But there are actual buds on the plants, now. So there's that.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
06-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

dad: can you start my laptop? I need to create another email address.
*LV starts laptop and starts chrome*
dad: WTF is this shit? What did you do to my browser?
Me:whaaa?
Dad:i want IE!!
Me: but..... Facepalm
*searches IE*
ok,here you go
*goes to gmail*
dad: i want yahoo
me: yahoo is shit
dad:i don't care
*puts to yahoo*
dad:why isnt this working?
Me:*facepalm* seriously? It says your password is too short. And you need to get the capcha right. And you need to add another digit to your phone number coz yahoo is shit
dad(after several tries): *points middle finger to screen* eat shit

me: told ya you should try gmail
dad: *tries again* *shuts down laptop*
stupid internet. I dn't know why LV spends so much time on the net whole you can do nothing productive there

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
06-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Seriously. I wonder if my dad is qualified to own a laptop. I've seen kids using a laptop way better than him.
He can only use all MS office programs and turbo cad,and needs help with everything else .

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-04-2014, 03:02 AM
So the company I work for installed a cloud service and gave every store terminals. All the applications I need to do my job can only be accessed via this cloud service. So of course it goes completely ofline for 3 1/2 hours. So I can not get anything done at all.

CensoredAngryCensored

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-04-2014, 03:17 AM
(07-04-2014 03:02 AM)Blackhand293 Wrote:  So the company I work for installed a cloud service and gave every store terminals. All the applications I need to do my job can only be accessed via this cloud service. So of course it goes completely ofline for 3 1/2 hours. So I can not get anything done at all.

CensoredAngryCensored

[Image: 075b0c88707e413a2ca33d2265fbe4581b6e35e4...0e2212.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-04-2014, 06:43 AM
My hair is so frizzy right now it's a disaster.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-04-2014, 08:03 AM
[Image: 215f2d5c6d91bc11a3e05b3117c8ad72.png]

Reaction to Undertaker losing to FUCKING BROCK LESNAR?!!

What's next: Brockertaker?!!
[Image: 9b87d8eeed851b39cb48b0b5efec0974.png]

And so, I am officially done with current gen WWE

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
07-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Husband, on the phone this morning - it's a blood clot problem, they are putting me on blood thinners but I have to be real careful and will need more tests. They are letting me out, come get me.

Nurse, at checkout - Here's an aspirin, take 325 mg a day, we can't find anything wrong. You are free to go, no restrictions.

Me, in my head - How many years do you get for homicide?

He's currently locked in the bedroom so he can call people and wheeze and groan and tell them how just how close he came to death...he has no fucking idea how close.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-04-2014, 11:08 AM
(07-04-2014 10:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Husband, on the phone this morning - it's a blood clot problem, they are putting me on blood thinners but I have to be real careful and will need more tests. They are letting me out, come get me.

Nurse, at checkout - Here's an aspirin, take 325 mg a day, we can't find anything wrong. You are free to go, no restrictions.

Me, in my head - How many years do you get for homicide?

He's currently locked in the bedroom so he can call people and wheeze and groan and tell them how just how close he came to death...he has no fucking idea how close.

Justifiable homicide....... hmm Consider , you might be out by your 81st birthday.

Not worth it, HOWEVER, you could start feeding him lots of nice deep fried foods with a side order of bacon, butter and cheese. Wink

Also might wanna start moving things around in the house, little at a time...... some things disappear and then reappear at a later date.

Loud noises in the middle of the night that startle out of a dead sleep, is good too.

I got a million of these Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.