Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-04-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-04-2014 11:08 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 10:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Husband, on the phone this morning - it's a blood clot problem, they are putting me on blood thinners but I have to be real careful and will need more tests. They are letting me out, come get me.

Nurse, at checkout - Here's an aspirin, take 325 mg a day, we can't find anything wrong. You are free to go, no restrictions.

Me, in my head - How many years do you get for homicide?

He's currently locked in the bedroom so he can call people and wheeze and groan and tell them how just how close he came to death...he has no fucking idea how close.

Justifiable homicide....... hmm Consider , you might be out by your 81st birthday.

Not worth it, HOWEVER, you could start feeding him lots of nice deep fried foods with a side order of bacon, butter and cheese. Wink

Also might wanna start moving things around in the house, little at a time...... some things disappear and then reappear at a later date.

Loud noises in the middle of the night that startle out of a dead sleep, is good too.

I got a million of these Smartass

I need a vacation, or better meds, or something. My patience is real, real thin right now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 01:37 PM
(07-04-2014 11:14 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I need a vacation, or better meds, or something. My patience is real, real thin right now.

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-04-2014, 01:43 PM
(07-04-2014 11:14 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I need a vacation, or better meds, or something. My patience is real, real thin right now.

HugHug

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
07-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Why the fuck are 12 year olds getting pregnant in 'merica?!!!!!!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-04-2014, 05:16 PM
^paleo
Because ponies,thats why

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
08-04-2014, 02:38 AM
So, turns out my cousin is a meth addict, stole a car and took the police on a 250km car chase and got arrested and put in jail for 2 years and manged to keep all this from the family, including the fact that he has been in jail, for the last 3 months (well, the meth addiction thing he kept from the family for the past 5 years, though now that I think of it how did we miss that? Should have been a hint when he got put in jail for stealing stuff off my aunt a few years back..).

I fucking knew something was off. He called in to see my parents while with his new Maori girlfriend pretty much the day before he got arrested while I was there and asked to borrow some "petrol money". This happening despite not seeing him in about 2 years. He stayed 5minutes, asked for money and when my mom didn't give him any he left. I suppose it's obvious now, should have seen the signs. Asks for $20, calls in out of the blue, leaves once he realizes he wont get $20, Maori girlfriend from Hamilton.

#fuckhimforputtingmyauntthroughthisshit

[Image: oscar.png]
08-04-2014, 02:58 AM
3 1/2 hours of sleep last night Shocking

Fuck Noahs flood, my demented wife got herself a glass of water in the dark, out of the fridge door dispenser, and just kept filling the kitchen up untill I woke and heard the noises Gasp

Fuck I hate getting up like that and gettin pissed off so bad that going back to sleep after the clean up, wasnt an option. Angry

Oh, and last evening she poured out a big bottle of my gatoraide into the inside door shelf in the fridge. I have no clue why she did that, and she said she didnt do it.... Dodgy

I need to find a cave in Alaska to move to. Undecided

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
08-04-2014, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2014 03:08 PM by Ferdinand.)
Swollen feet from Orlando.

I haven't slept properly since last Tuesday.

I hate school.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
08-04-2014, 06:42 AM
(08-04-2014 02:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, turns out my cousin is a meth addict, stole a car and took the police on a 250km car chase and got arrested and put in jail for 2 years and manged to keep all this from the family, including the fact that he has been in jail, for the last 3 months (well, the meth addiction thing he kept from the family for the past 5 years, though now that I think of it how did we miss that? Should have been a hint when he got put in jail for stealing stuff off my aunt a few years back..).

I fucking knew something was off. He called in to see my parents while with his new Maori girlfriend pretty much the day before he got arrested while I was there and asked to borrow some "petrol money". This happening despite not seeing him in about 2 years. He stayed 5minutes, asked for money and when my mom didn't give him any he left. I suppose it's obvious now, should have seen the signs. Asks for $20, calls in out of the blue, leaves once he realizes he wont get $20, Maori girlfriend from Hamilton.

#fuckhimforputtingmyauntthroughthisshit

you talked awhile back about coming out to your family....now is the time, nothing can be as bad as getting the news about your cousin.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
08-04-2014, 06:43 AM
(08-04-2014 02:58 AM)War Horse Wrote:  3 1/2 hours of sleep last night Shocking

Fuck Noahs flood, my demented wife got herself a glass of water in the dark, out of the fridge door dispenser, and just kept filling the kitchen up untill I woke and heard the noises Gasp

Fuck I hate getting up like that and gettin pissed off so bad that going back to sleep after the clean up, wasnt an option. Angry

Oh, and last evening she poured out a big bottle of my gatoraide into the inside door shelf in the fridge. I have no clue why she did that, and she said she didnt do it.... Dodgy

I need to find a cave in Alaska to move to. Undecided

sounds like its time for round the clock care, or a gate on her room? or something else to alert you when she is up in the middle of the night?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post