Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-08-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Nah, I just figured I'd stab them before they stab me.
So as people approached I stabbed them so I myself wouldn't get stabbed.

It worked too because I'm alive.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-08-2012, 09:31 PM
(24-08-2012 03:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  First day (or night, it's 10pm) on the job.
I'm so gonna get beat up by some massive Samoan who I wont let in the club but is hell bent on getting into the club...

I think I better start lifting weights... yuck, what a pain.

Doubt it will help. You gotta be born with the endomorph genes to be sumo. Samoans and GirlyMan are, muffingears ain't. Your only hope is to make him feel sorry for you. "Look Brah, I need this job. I can let you in on a courtesy pass today to check out the equipment and shit but you gotta join to come regularly or I'll lose my job."

(24-08-2012 03:58 AM)Filox Wrote:  Ears, just get some shirt that says "Aikido", or "Jiu-Jitsu", or something like that. Then you won't need to look big, just look like you know the shit on your shirt...

Don't work on sumos. They look at you once and decide immediately if you can knock them out with one punch or kick. If they think you can't they'll give you your one shot and then hug you to death.

(24-08-2012 07:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nah, I just figured I'd stab them before they stab me.

I've seen a couple of sumos stabbed when I was in High School. Didn't phase them. You better be wielding a 12" Crocodile Dundee blade if you want a prayer at reaching vital organs. Otherwise, you're just gonna piss them off.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-08-2012, 11:41 PM
so i stopped sleeping an hour ago at about 5am because some arsehole neighbour fuckker with no sense of time or volume thought it be a good idea to play some shit noise, I guess techno or other mindblowing fucking shit. And I can't sleep because EVERY noise in general will wake me up, and this is just too much. So I am sitting here, ranting, instead of sleeping in my warm bed.
My eyes hurt!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
25-08-2012, 12:51 PM
I wake up with a huge bug bite on my wrist and my cat is hiding in the closet....WTF?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
25-08-2012, 02:19 PM
That neighbour is still partying, now he has a few guests who help him keep up the volume of drunk laughter and so on, the hallway smells like cheap wine and beer... fuck fuck
One thing I won't miss once we moved!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
26-08-2012, 07:52 AM
You know it's a good day when you wake up in the driveway...Hobo

...at least I had my pants on. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Ranting corner
(26-08-2012 07:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You know it's a good day when you wake up in the driveway...Hobo

Both shoes?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-08-2012, 09:33 AM
(25-08-2012 12:51 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I wake up with a huge bug bite on my wrist and my cat is hiding in the closet....WTF?

Must have been one fucking huge bug to scare the cat into hiding.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
26-08-2012, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 10:33 AM by DLJ.)
(25-08-2012 12:51 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I wake up with a huge bug bite on my wrist and my cat is hiding in the closet....WTF?

Tell your cat* that is ok to come out... atheism / gayness etc. is becoming slowly more socially acceptable.

* desperately trying to resist the obvious toilet humour

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
26-08-2012, 03:22 PM
(26-08-2012 07:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You know it's a good day when you wake up in the driveway...Hobo

Yeah, if you weren't wasted, your day was. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post