Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-04-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-04-2014 06:42 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 02:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So, turns out my cousin is a meth addict, stole a car and took the police on a 250km car chase and got arrested and put in jail for 2 years and manged to keep all this from the family, including the fact that he has been in jail, for the last 3 months (well, the meth addiction thing he kept from the family for the past 5 years, though now that I think of it how did we miss that? Should have been a hint when he got put in jail for stealing stuff off my aunt a few years back..).

I fucking knew something was off. He called in to see my parents while with his new Maori girlfriend pretty much the day before he got arrested while I was there and asked to borrow some "petrol money". This happening despite not seeing him in about 2 years. He stayed 5minutes, asked for money and when my mom didn't give him any he left. I suppose it's obvious now, should have seen the signs. Asks for $20, calls in out of the blue, leaves once he realizes he wont get $20, Maori girlfriend from Hamilton.

#fuckhimforputtingmyauntthroughthisshit

you talked awhile back about coming out to your family....now is the time, nothing can be as bad as getting the news about your cousin.

Nah I changed my mind about coming out.
Decided to just see how it plays out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 04:36 PM
[Image: 7260c1544fa0d517e78f51b82cfb598f.png]

Classical midnight skype bitchfighting with Teen-skepic-go

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
08-04-2014, 04:52 PM
I fracking love having to stay late at work because people are so afraid to do their job they need their hands held.
08-04-2014, 05:56 PM
(08-04-2014 04:52 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I fracking love having to stay late at work because people are so afraid to do their job they need their hands held.

I thought you would have hated that.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-04-2014, 06:03 PM
You know I don't mind the wet at all, April, but February keeps calling up wanting it's cold back, bitch, dayum! Angry

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-04-2014, 07:31 PM
(08-04-2014 06:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  You know I don't mind the wet at all, April, but February keeps calling up wanting it's cold back, bitch, dayum! Angry

I'll trade ya, you can have our hot and I'll take your cold.

Sick of being the countries top temp on the weather report.
09-04-2014, 06:28 AM
My place of work is holding my paycheck hostage because I had 5 minutes of overtime last week. Really?! I was specifically told to log every single minute I worked. I did so...and my timesheet got rejected by some administrator. My boss told me to resubmit it and he will approve it.....and rejected a second time! WTF!? I work for a company that's worth over one and a half billion dollars and they are holding my paycheck hostage over what? A couple of bucks? Fuck you!

09-04-2014, 08:32 AM
(09-04-2014 06:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  My place of work is holding my paycheck hostage because I had 5 minutes of overtime last week. Really?! I was specifically told to log every single minute I worked. I did so...and my timesheet got rejected by some administrator. My boss told me to resubmit it and he will approve it.....and rejected a second time! WTF!? I work for a company that's worth over one and a half billion dollars and they are holding my paycheck hostage over what? A couple of bucks? Fuck you!

you seriously need to find a better job DL

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
09-04-2014, 10:15 AM
(09-04-2014 06:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  My place of work is holding my paycheck hostage because I had 5 minutes of overtime last week. Really?! I was specifically told to log every single minute I worked. I did so...and my timesheet got rejected by some administrator. My boss told me to resubmit it and he will approve it.....and rejected a second time! WTF!? I work for a company that's worth over one and a half billion dollars and they are holding my paycheck hostage over what? A couple of bucks? Fuck you!

You're welcome to come work for me when I get my shit together.
I mean you'll have to start on minimum wage BUT if you work hard and do everything asked of you, in 2 maybe 3 at the most years I could bump you up a couple cents an hour.
09-04-2014, 10:23 AM
I like my job...I mean, I mostly watch TV and play games on my laptop on most nights, so there is nothing challenging to it. The pay ain't bad - there is just a lot of red tape and bureaucracy involved, which can be very annoying. Especially when it comes to my pay.