Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-04-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-04-2014 10:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I like my job...I mean, I mostly watch TV and play games on my laptop on most nights, so there is nothing challenging to it. The pay ain't bad - there is just a lot of red tape and bureaucracy involved, which can be very annoying. Especially when it comes to my pay.

So your a mall cop Huh

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
09-04-2014, 01:29 PM
(09-04-2014 12:56 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 10:23 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I like my job...I mean, I mostly watch TV and play games on my laptop on most nights, so there is nothing challenging to it. The pay ain't bad - there is just a lot of red tape and bureaucracy involved, which can be very annoying. Especially when it comes to my pay.

So your a mall cop Huh

Nah, night watchman at a still.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Why are women so bloody DIFFICULT?!?! [Image: pulling_hair.gif]

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
09-04-2014, 08:02 PM
(09-04-2014 07:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Why are women so bloody DIFFICULT?!?! [Image: pulling_hair.gif]

I could answer that but the rain just stopped so I gotta rush into town.
To the Muffsmobile!! (which is just a bicycle... or is it...)
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-04-2014, 08:09 PM
(09-04-2014 07:56 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Why are women so bloody DIFFICULT?!?! [Image: pulling_hair.gif]

As I have read sexual selection. Females must find a male able to put up with their bullshit sexy.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-04-2014, 06:07 AM
(09-04-2014 01:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 12:56 PM)War Horse Wrote:  So your a mall cop Huh

Nah, night watchman at a still.

Nothing as cool as either of those. I'm a professional nerd. Mostly I monitor servers, networks, programs, and make reports. It's all very boring.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
10-04-2014, 06:26 AM
So... what you're saying is that you work for the CIA and this "professional nerd" thing is just your cover story?

Got an important phonecall to make later today and I'm nervous as hell and it's 12:30 at night. I still gotta sleep and than make the actual phonecall and I'm more nervous NOW at this very moment, 12ish hours before I actually make the call, than I was before exams.
10-04-2014, 07:07 AM
(10-04-2014 06:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Got an important phonecall to make later today and I'm nervous as hell and it's 12:30 at night. I still gotta sleep and than make the actual phonecall and I'm more nervous NOW at this very moment, 12ish hours before I actually make the call, than I was before exams.

OK, I'll bite. Who are you calling and why?

You're such a tease Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-04-2014, 07:45 AM
You'll maybe find out later, depends how the conversation goes.
10-04-2014, 08:29 AM
(10-04-2014 07:45 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You'll maybe find out later, depends how the conversation goes.

My guesses in descending order of likelihood.

1.) A hooker/pimp.
2.) Deep Thought (Is he even gay?)
3.) The government agency in charge of approving some ridiculous amount of money for setting on your ass and playing video games.
4.) A NZ Navy recruiter.
5.) A potential employer.