RE: Ranting corner
None of the above DL... Dodgy

Anyway, gonna phone now.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2014, 08:04 AM
i JUST HAD MY EYES DIALATED AND i CAN'T READ THE FORUM.. i HAD TO BLOW UP MY SCREEN SIZE TO MANY TIMES ITS NORMAL SIZE TO FIND THIS SECTION AND i HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TYPOS i HAVE MADE IN THIS RANT. aLL OF MY ENTERTAINMENT REQUIRES VISION, GODDAMMIT! oN THE PLUS SIFE i FOUND OUT i DO HAVE 20/20 VISION STILL. fUCK YEAH!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
11-04-2014, 08:11 AM
(11-04-2014 08:04 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  i JUST HAD MY EYES DIALATED AND i CAN'T READ THE FORUM.. i HAD TO BLOW UP MY SCREEN SIZE TO MANY TIMES ITS NORMAL SIZE TO FIND THIS SECTION AND i HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY TYPOS i HAVE MADE IN THIS RANT. aLL OF MY ENTERTAINMENT REQUIRES VISION, GODDAMMIT! oN THE PLUS SIFE i FOUND OUT i DO HAVE 20/20 VISION STILL. fUCK YEAH!

I quit having that done several years ago...hate it!

Remember next time...it is optional.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-04-2014, 08:49 AM
I can see again! Blush

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
11-04-2014, 08:53 AM
(11-04-2014 08:49 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I can see again! Blush

So soon? Blink

Last time I had it done , it took me 3 hours to see right again, 4 for the headache to quit. Shocking

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
11-04-2014, 09:01 AM
(11-04-2014 08:53 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 08:49 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I can see again! Blush

So soon? Blink

Last time I had it done , it took me 3 hours to see right again, 4 for the headache to quit. Shocking

I had it done at about 9 or 9:15. 2 hours for me Tongue

Now, why won't my screen go back to normal size? Angry

11-04-2014, 10:40 PM
Lovely.

So I had a doctors appointment recently and he put me on a weight lifting restriction because he felt (oddly enough) that it was inappropriate and terribly unsafe for a pregnant woman to carry and lift around an often physically aggressive 150 pound man.

So I bring this note to work thinking "Hey, this shouldn't be a problem. The only heavy lifting I do is this one person, so theres no reason there should be a problem. Another staff can just take on that load." But apparently I've suddenly become a huge burden and they are talking about moving me to another home...where I know absolutely nothing about the people, in the middle of being pregnant.

Ive been in the same place for 2 and a half years. I'm the only one who has been with these particular gentleman for more than 3 months. Ive been through hell and back for this bloody company and this is how I'm repaid. FML
11-04-2014, 10:50 PM
So, I'm at my mother's house for the next few days, it's good here, generally it's nice and quite, and the internet is practically unlimited, and there's food.

There are a few problems; outside there is an ultra bright street lamp that illuminates my room at night making it difficult to sleep which is already not an easy task. It's also fairly cold in my room.

In addition, there is at least one stray cat in the area whose meows sound absolutely horrifying; it sounds like the creature is in constant and considerable agony. I'm pretty sure I've seen it before at it doesn't appear injured though. It's bloody annoying at thew very least and quite worrying considering what it sounds like and that we have two cats here in our house.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-04-2014, 11:09 PM
(11-04-2014 10:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, I'm at my mother's house for the next few days, it's good here, generally it's nice and quite, and the internet is practically unlimited, and there's food.

There are a few problems; outside there is an ultra bright street lamp that illuminates my room at night making it difficult to sleep which is already not an easy task. It's also fairly cold in my room.

In addition, there is at least one stray cat in the area whose meows sound absolutely horrifying; it sounds like the creature is in constant and considerable agony. I'm pretty sure I've seen it before at it doesn't appear injured though. It's bloody annoying at thew very least and quite worrying considering what it sounds like and that we have two cats here in our house.

i have solutions:
1.put extra layer of curtains to block light
2.use extra blanket(s)
3.kill kitty

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
11-04-2014, 11:13 PM
(11-04-2014 10:40 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Lovely.

So I had a doctors appointment recently and he put me on a weight lifting restriction because he felt (oddly enough) that it was inappropriate and terribly unsafe for a pregnant woman to carry and lift around an often physically aggressive 150 pound man.

So I bring this note to work thinking "Hey, this shouldn't be a problem. The only heavy lifting I do is this one person, so theres no reason there should be a problem. Another staff can just take on that load." But apparently I've suddenly become a huge burden and they are talking about moving me to another home...where I know absolutely nothing about the people, in the middle of being pregnant.

Ive been in the same place for 2 and a half years. I'm the only one who has been with these particular gentleman for more than 3 months. Ive been through hell and back for this bloody company and this is how I'm repaid. FML

150lbs does seem a bit much, but most doctors usually say it's ok to continue which whatever lifting you're body is used to on a regular basis until you are pretty far along, I thought.

Totally unreasonable about your job though, especially since your co-workers seem pretty deptendant on you at that location. Sorry, dear Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta