Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-04-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-04-2014 04:08 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(13-04-2014 11:19 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Is this the lady priest?

I don't recall a female preacher being on their show, but there probably was one. They had this one guy on who pulled out some quotes and said "See. You believe in God." After that, he would pull out a bunch of things that had nothing to do with the subject.

Oh if you really want to cringe look up the episode of dogma debate where he interviews a female preacher or whatever. Its in the same episode where he interviews the little boy who got suspended for carrying a MLP backpack.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2014, 09:35 PM
It has been warm enough here to run the air conditioner the last couple of days, that and raining off and on...looked at the weather and it's supposed to get below freezing tomorrow night...it'll be July before I can get in the pool at this rate. At least without turning blue.

[Image: wtf.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
13-04-2014, 10:11 PM
ok so now that I've relaxed a bit. (mild rage)

OK SO YESTERDAY WAS THE START OF SOME STUPID 48 HOUR BROADCAST FOR SOME DUMB SHIT THING HERE IN TOWN AND SINCE I'M THE ONLY PERSON ROUND HERE WHO DOESN'T NEED A LIFE I GET STUCK WITH CAMERA DUTY. I GET TO SIT IN A CHAIR AND CONTROL 5 GODDAMN CAMERAS WITH ONE JOYSTICK AND THEY ALL GOTTA HAVE A USABLE SHOT ON THEM AT ALL TIMES.
BUT THAT'S NOT TOO HARD, THE HARD PART IS THAT MY PARTNER FOR THE NIGHT FUCKIN PASSES OUT AT 11 SO I HAD TO DO THE NEXT 10 HOURS FUCKING SOLO, THE BEST PART IS THAT I'M A GODDAMN VOLUNTEER AND THE GUY PASSED OUT BESIDE ME IS THE ONE GETTING PAID FOR THIS SHIT.
GUY WAKES UP WITH THAT OH SHIT LOOK ON HIS FACE BUT I'M NOT AN ASSHOLE SO I TOLD HIM ITS ALL GOOD BUT FUCK ME THAT SUCKED.
YOU GET ALL PANICKY WHEN THEY ALL START MOVING AND YOU CAN BARELY KEEP TWO CAMERAS IN FOCUS AND FRAMED./rage

ugh long story short no sleep for two days whole lotta stress and no money.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
13-04-2014, 11:21 PM
I shouldn't be allowed to touch knives. I sliced my thumb a little and it fucking hurts like a bastid.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-04-2014, 11:26 PM
(13-04-2014 10:11 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  ugh long story short no sleep for two days whole lotta stress and no money.

The guy should have paid you, at least for the time he was asleep. Don't work with him again. Otherwise he'll just carry on taking advantage of you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
14-04-2014, 03:09 PM
So uh yeah....

Losing your job cause youre pregnant kinda sucks.
14-04-2014, 03:11 PM
(14-04-2014 03:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  So uh yeah....

What?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
14-04-2014, 03:11 PM

That's illegal.

Know any good lawyers?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-04-2014, 03:12 PM
(14-04-2014 03:11 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

That's illegal.

Know any good lawyers?

Oh no. They've worked their way around that. I can take another position in the company....that might be full time. But it wont be the hours I have now. So I'm probably going to lose my benefits. AKA my OBGYN.
14-04-2014, 03:15 PM
(14-04-2014 03:12 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(14-04-2014 03:11 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  That's illegal.

Know any good lawyers?

Oh no. They've worked their way around that. I can take another position in the company....that might be full time. But it wont be the hours I have now. So I'm probably going to lose my benefits. AKA my OBGYN.

I'd call a lawyer. Seriously. Many will give free consultations, and job assignment IS one thing that is protected under the EEOC. They can't fuck with you in any way due to your pregnancy.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post