Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-04-2014, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2014 06:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Ranting corner
You can navigate this shit Hobbitt, ... awww young love, I remember it fondly.

Near should be on top of this shit. He know's about trends and and shit. Fucker's in on this whether he likes it or not. Welcome to fatherhood, bitch. Now is when shit starts to really get real, brother, savor it. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-04-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2014 06:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-04-2014 02:59 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(16-04-2014 02:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That sounds like a legitimate concern. Don't want to deal with no baby shitted out prematurely on the warehouse floor. I think your employer sounds more angel than asshole by setting you up with a temporary position. I'd go to HR and ask them "Okay, help me navigate this pregnancy using Oregon's health care system prenatal or tell me where to go." I'd bet my balls they'd help you navigate. Doesn't sound like you work for an asshole to me. Pregnant women should not be regularly lifting 50 lbs.

Yeah. Lets pull me out of my position, and give me no other options. Its very well and good to say "well we will put you in a position that doesnt require lifting, and then give you nothing. Thats why I wanted to wait before calling lawyers. Because I want to give them a chance to find something. But so far they havent given me anything. I have two weeks before I lose benefits.

I think they might be trying to reserve your position while simultaneously offering some sorta prenatal maternal leave. I would not assume they were they were trying to fuck me when they might be trying to help me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
17-04-2014, 07:30 PM
12hours in and I already know this weekend is gonna be a cunt.

[Image: oscar.png]
18-04-2014, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2014 02:33 AM by Dark Light.)
(17-04-2014 07:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  12hours in and I already know this weekend is gonna be a cunt.

I'm half-tempted to change your user title to 'this weekend'.

Come on, you know it would be funny!

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
18-04-2014, 03:15 PM
I hate packing. I hate traveling by plane anywhere.

I hate the fucking TSA regulations that say I can only being liquids in teeny bottles that will fit totally in quart bag....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Did I mention I truly hate to fly?

Did I mention I'm having anxiety attacks.

Did I mention my husband is being an ass?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-04-2014, 03:28 PM
(18-04-2014 03:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Did I mention I truly hate to fly?

Did I mention I'm having anxiety attacks.

Did I mention my husband is being an ass?

We love ya! Heart

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
18-04-2014, 03:34 PM
(18-04-2014 03:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Did I mention my husband is being an ass?

Thats what we do best....so I've been told Smartass

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 3 users Like War Horse's post
18-04-2014, 03:43 PM
(18-04-2014 03:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Did I mention my husband is being an ass?

You probably shouldn't have married a donkey then. Yes

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-04-2014, 04:58 PM
(18-04-2014 03:43 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

You probably shouldn't have married a donkey then. Yes

and just for the lawls

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post